Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Executive

I learned MS Excel, Oracle R-12, writing mail to Vendor, Good experience in Team Work, hardest party month end closing day and enjoyable part of the job is learning new things like implementation GST , work place culture is very very good
Pros
subsidy in Lunch
Cons
Depend on work and mostly in Month staring
I was very happy to work with Idea team mates. Learn many things which are very helpful in professional life. Also , I want to tell you work culture is very good.
Pros
Free Lunches
Best organization ABG Group. I want to work with this Group in future. Good work culture, timely growth, timely promotions. Employee satisfaction.....
All the organisation hierarchy always listen to the Employees. very work holy atmosphere. Other supportive departments works very smoothly with you. time to time HR provided the benefits update.
Pros 1. One of top company in telecom sector and fast growing. 2. Good ethics to work 3. Transparent in communication of policies 4. Employee friendly Cons It takes lot of time to recognize real talent and reward them.
Idea was my first organisation where i had joined in telecom industry and got a lot opportunities to learned various aspect about organisation culture and working behavior and discliple in any organisation. Idea was well organised and process oriented organisation where rule and processe comes first either these helps in revenue or not.
Pros
interdepartment interaction session in a week
Cons
late night working to complete the daily task
It has shown me very good road map in my career, more struggling i was faced, especially at customer service & distribution excellence part. but it gives more milestones to grow such level in my life.!
Pros
Basic Strong
Cons
employee welfare
compqny management are best but we are not working on peyrol so some time create sallary issue some times we have lots of work but every people are enjoy those work
I need for freedom jobs. & good jobs. free time in my family members with time spend. Im respected in my worke & im respect my father & mother. Work time eny worke i will do
1.Very Less time for Family as Industry is very fast. 2.Learned to balance work with Personal Life. 3.Great Team Work. 4.Good Competitive Spirit. 5.Always Available.
Candidates will get to learn a lot of new things and processes while working with this company. The companies HR policies are somewhat OK but seems biased to some departments only as because of extremely long working hours hours and huge work load for one department and outing and parties for another department. But again this workload will help you increasing your work management capability and completing tasks on time. Pay is good for deserving candidates.
Pros
Lot of new things to learn, Lucrative salary for deserving candidates
Cons
Extremely long working hours even 24 hrs continuous, Poor or No work life balance, Higher management decision is final irrespective of the situation of the team.
Working here is good experience. Working with idea since Jan 2010. Looking after various functions by which procuring more knowledge. Activations,management of lower level employee, retailer management, managing the counter parts, looking after the agency working style. Looking after all the stores located in my area. Handling the store executive. Etc
Itsa good place for work with the Distributor of Idea Cellular good salary perfect job timing helpfully nature of distributor proper holidays adjust while exam times
Pros
Tea
Good job of as part timir . ....And my performance is too good ..Idea cellular is very good working here.more people's are using idea network's..And 4G is very good working here..
Brilliant company with full fledged support for new comers. The work culture is refined and well organized. It has got the competitive spirit of telecom industry.
Pros
Excellent culture, organized, everything is on a well defined process.
Cons
Stressful Job Environment
Yup there are many horrible days in work place, the people which are angry with network all are very shouted... And from my management full support to handle all problems with the customers. Colleagues are good, but job culture was not so good.
Pros
Cons
Yup
I have enjoyed work conditions in idea cellular ltd..I have learned management skills and people management.Workplace culture very good in this company...
Pros
Well organized company
Cons
Best work
It was really a great place to start my career. I have joined in Idea with Zero real time experience, But the workplace and employees really helped to learn new things every day.
Learned A Lots Of Good Techniques. How To Talk VIP Customers. Network Structures in cities . resolving issue Quiekly. its Good Company i Like A lots Atmosphere.
Pros
Free
Cons
Long
Somerhing about my work exp:-Basically I monitor postpaid service of dhanbad city as well as all the escalation of Dhanbad in terms of collection,retention ,activation,network issues, with my team as a team leader
I have been working here since from January 2016 onwards I have worked here for my experience I known luanguages are telugu,Hindi,English and Kannada on the financial support to my family I'm looking for better package then this I have learned in Idea cellular How to intreacte with customers I came to know what is telecom How to manage the targets
Pros
Free snacks and team outings