Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Coordinator

Good place where I learned a lot about business, strategy, planning.how to deal in market.i worked last 3 years with some very helpful seniors and subordinates.
Good place to work and good work culture, but very stressful. Hardest part of job is team co-ordination. Needs a discipline atmosphere. Also needs to look at the employee's efficiency at work place.
If Work in Telecom Sector it should be in on roll. its very good and nice to work in idea cellular very good managers & understandable Executives finally its good
a Typical day of the job included daily reporting of previous day's sales, MIS publishing, Back office operations such as Sales mapping for team, New distributor appointment process as well as current distributor management, new location approval, SIM card activation approvals, Daily indent processing for distributors as per the payments received. I learned various processes associated with the telecom industry, Back office operations, Team Management. Management was helpful and queries were readily reverted. Co-workers were supportive and we managed shifts efficiently. hardest part of the job is when MIS was not published on time. Sometimes, sales pressure was also there. Most enjoyable part of the job were the activities that we used to do every week.
Pros
activities
Cons
Long Working hours
idea celleur is the one of best company . and management is fantastic.
Good atmosphere to workDedication to workGoodGoodData CollectionCo-ordination
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?