Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Zonal mànager - Prepaid

Idea cellular has been part of ABG & one of the most customer centric brand to work. Process oriented & grounded decision making & aggression were key objects in growth path of Idea success. Overall pay benefits were at par in industry & employees were additionally benefitted with group finance & car lease options to well take care of operational needs of an employee.

Good

It's a good company to work.. I was very happy with idea Cellular Limited. There is an uncertainty in the merging scinario.. That's I leaving from idea...

Good place to bag best working culture

Have got eonrmus opportunity to grow as well sharpen my skills at work place. Have good peer colluagues who always played a key role in making work place a fun place and acquiring assigned key targets.

Pros

Canteen facility is missing, But this all moves in vein having such a wonderfull peer members together.

Cons

Me and my team had been efficiently accomplishing our assigned daily tasks.

Idea Cellular best place to work over here and Very Employee orientated Compny. Also HR part is Very Strong and Very fastest Growing company in Telecom.

Working with fun and bulid the pressure on work corporates also support me.

Whenever I was working there I was feel a good enviroment in the organisation. Support all seniors as soon in all work. Have a good plan in corporate schemes.

Its a Awesome place to work at any Adityabirla group.

Have spended only 12 month in Idea Aditya birla group but in these 12 month i have feel a lot of happiness and familiar environment among all the employee and management also.

High Pressure Telecom Job

Very High pressure telecom job. Focus on Coverage and DPL. New Market Development, Site Launch, Channel Management, Team Management, Sales Planning, Forecasting etc.

Pros

Innovative

Cons

Focus on Numbers only

So much good activity done in the office

It was nice to work with idea, I work in idea for 4 years , it was a familiar company. My boss always support and encourage me to perform well. Lucky to have a good company like idea.

Pros

Cons

Work with passion

Good experience

I love this job.... But still I want to change another company to learn more experience... Am enjoyed this ..so many products and so plans... in this company good and well space for do Work So automatically we growth up... K thanks for giving opportunity... Thank you

Pros

Cons

No thanks

rudrapur uttrakhand

I am a sales manager in the Idea Cellular Ltd rudrapur zonal office uttrakhand .so i am intrested in this job of applied . thank you of idea cellular

Pros

na

Cons

na

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?

Nice

Every thing good, Like Boos, working culture, working environment, employees, and office staff. Feeling well to work there. Payment on time, over all everything good

Fun work place

Its nice to work with this organisation.. Professional behaviour by each team members and also a customer centric company. So many things to learn in each and every day.

Good Place to work

It is indeed a better place to work but in terms of Employee Satisfaction No support from Senior Management. The work environment is Good.

Pros

Good Working Environment

Cons

No Support from Seniors

Avg

As a corporate sales manager in idea cellular limited , give daily 5 sales to our boss , management is ok , co workers are tele callers, the hardest part of my job is to sale postpaid connections to customers

it was really and fun working and a real learning place

as this was the first Telecom operator - where i was working in with Channel and understanding the prepaid business - so there in Four i had learned a lot on Channel handing - prepaid business operations in market - how to win the CMS and RMS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with