Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

It was a wonderful experience working with Idea Cellular Limited. Workplace culture was awesome. Hr policy is Employee friendly and a strong hr team. This type of company anyone can want to work with again.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
use to deal with customers face to face. learned about marketing in practical sense. management deals all over India. got new contacts among people.
Pros
petrol allowance
Cons
challenging work in retail segment and also challenging part of distributor handling and take care of his business and also maintain own responsibility and duty.
Pros
gud management
Cons
long lasting work schedule
Handling young team keep under stand of them and explaining about target and looking long stability in organization.
Driving teams members to achieve company objective within defined timelines. handholding team members so that they perform in outstanding manner and rise in their personal and professional domain.
Pros
Ethical company
Cons
long working hours
Daily meet retailers and sale company produt and push to sale retilers to custamers
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long houres
The most enjoyable part of the job. and also co-workers. and participating team management.
Pros
free lunches.
Cons
8 hrs. working and depend on fields work.
daily its very typical work,i have learned some sales basics and methods,management good,co-workers are good,sales is very hardest part of the job,i like to do in sales with system that is in system i will do work more with my best feelings
Pros
free lunches
Cons
daily 12hrs
Idea cellular offers a good scope for learning, it brought up the management skills in me. I worked there almost for an year and am glad that inculcated management,communication skills and customer interaction . Over all it gave me a good platform to work.
Pros
good environment to work and develop skills
Cons
it cant reach targets
My first review with my boss,my boss help my my workpalce and take to me healtfull jobs tips whouse make my job easly and i will done my work sweftly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?