Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales and Marketing Manager

in my thought the job are very good everybody supports for good work like tm etc. but the fact is my job is under an distributer so sallary is the most problem.
Idea is a good company,i observe and learn many good things in this job role,it is a better part of my life and when livaso give me an better offer and offer me a job then i'll go in front of my superior for discussion the said go and join ur future.
1) Planning : it includes forecasting, delegation of work, making daily visit plans for teams, also includes budget & revenue forecasting to meet companies revenue target and ensure healthy ROI for channel partners. 2) Analysis of Products in the market, necessarily required changes, Data Analysis of various products, comparative analysis of product of different companies. 3) To ensure Proper Availability & Visibility of Products such as Sim cards, data recharge vouchers, mop & branding visibility. Also educating channel partners , retailers & sales executives about new products.
Pros
Work Culture.Dynamic challenges in the market.
Cons
Matching of products of competitors.
Company need to move towards new technology adopt better tools. Age old employees and their culture is a drag on the whole company. Company is good in terms of policies
Pros
HR policies
Cons
Old technologies
l learned how to get relation with distributes and retailer and share the market stretched of competitor
  1. Sales and Marketing Manager