Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Employee only expecting off roll employees to become a on roll employees that's the only expecting... both employees are same work, so idea cellular services employees only expecting on roll
Pros
Gug
Cons
Gud
Good work place Good business skills learned Good game activities from company Good culture and work hard Communications skills developed Relationship management
Senior level were supportive. Team was supportive and Co ordination was there. Reports and software applications were good based on the requirements .
employee friendy. work culture and management was good. enjoyed well. the work atmosphere was good. they were understandable and providing support to employees.
Its a best platform for built a better carrier and working with friendly and enjoy. Here management and guidance is very good.Work culture also very good.
Pros
Working
Cons
Enjoy
Good support from the management. Good place to work and learning .Good environment and policies are good for customers. I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally
Idea cellular limited ia giving wonderful oppertunity to improve both profissinal and personal carrirer Idea cellulaelr limited is focus towards the more values and it wont be compramised in Integraty issues
Overall nice company to work and good experience of channel sales. Company management and policy is good for employee but Major action required on top management manager
Cons
10 hours
I resolved umpteen critical issues regarding BTS and Microwave. I learned how to manage a network to give much availability. I salute to my manager who gave me a lot of information about my profession. My team member were awesome . In bad weather some time i felt difficulties in troubleshooting. Flexibility in time and working in real.
Pros
Policies were best for employees
Cons
Some times IT response was not good.
Work life will be enjoyable in every day to day activities I learned technically and management skills from this company. They value every employ and help them to grow in career. I never face any hardest in my job.
Excellent support extended by management at times. great place to work. Had different policies which were beneficial to the employees of Idea cellular Ltd.
Pros
Health care
Cons
Nil
Idea cellular offers one good plat form to perform and be one of the best in the league. They let you nurture and grow professionaly. The best part of being in idea cellular is the perks that will come along as an aditya nila employee
Idea is very healthy platform to work and learn new technology. this company is employee favorable and HR is very active due to this employee always helped when they need.
Good support to Employe,..well place to working.well supported from managers.Escalate my ideas and review that and help me to download that to market,..
Excellent place to work.We will have lot of fun at work.Flexible timings.Managers are very supportive and will understand the employees situation. Also reporting managers are very understandable.
Pros
Candian food will be good
Nice Place to work. Good Team Supportive Staff Long working Hours Nice working culture Delayed Promotions Overall Good company to work, to take nice experience with Indian MNC Group ABG..
Pros
Additional Benifits
Cons
Lack of oppurtunitys
Make good relationship with retailers and distributors .Give offers to retailers. Fast communication skill in market. activities for customer base.handling executives
No job security as vodafone and idea merges into single company No advancement in career even after 4 years of tenure No respect from reporting managers though the organizational policy favors for employees
Great organization to work in with amazing employee development sessions but with poor work-life balance. The organization provides a great platform to learn by scheduling frequent training sessions.
Pros
Scope for learning with a wonderful training or team and experienced management
Cons
Poor work life balance
idea is very good company and fast growing telecom having very good HR and peoples are very safe at their jobs and very good working environment too and here there is lot of internal oppurtunity to work.
Pros
free lunches
Good place to work altogether, but career growth is bit slow, Management decisions are very late and wait till the last moment. Business vision is very good at top management but the process of deployment is very lag.
Pros
No Free services
Cons
Too tight schedule
  1. Senior Executive Coordinator