Idea Cellular Ltd logo
Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for TSE

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

good

work life balan,ce is good,culture is also good,full job sucurity. a very positive experiance,you will get your salary on time ,you will get your expances n incentive on timely

Productieve

Good job culture, management, appreciate skills, job security is very high, manage our life balance, company make our mind is anytime competatieve but trainin is very attractieve.

Pros

Free lunch

it is good

According to me there is no typical day at work every day we must complete our task with honesty .. As a sales executive i learned every day something nww regarding customers and Chanel partner and bosses working cutlers is a good manipulate and solving the customer query retailers schemes and selling product in market

work place is full of pressure and need to spent long hour at job, no personal life

1) job culture is not good, and every day pressure situation, A sales person is not able to spend time with family. 2) Very typical job , every day s

Pros

sallery is good

Cons

very long hour job

This is not a bad company

As per my experience this is a good company. But but every one wants to grow own CTC . every year. That's why I am searching another company.

target with achieve & scheme communication

G to G with scheme communication of retailer & distributor met &,Fos training program marketing knowledge ,New Retailer opening progaram (Pop,product ,stock )etc..

Job Security

Company is having good repo in market so very easy work for this. Good working cultures Time to time salary Good experience with earning and learning.

Pros

Petrol & Phone Allowance

Cons

Travelling

its good here is management very competitive.

all is good idea is main leader Company in telecom industry.about network data and management is very coprateive.any company deepand on service network which is giving idea to his costmer.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with