Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Very nice work culture and employee friendly company.And employees are allways motivated.My work experience at present 14 years on wards.I am work with idea cellular ltd 7 years .
The best experience in my entire career working with Idea cellular ltd, as i have learned lot and it has build my career with more knowledge and freedom.
my typical day at work in monthly last week. learn to working sales. all management is very helpful. the hardest part of my this job is weekly target.
It was nice working with Agency outsourced by Idea Cellular Ltd. Setting target is easy job and achieving it individually is little difficult however completing the same with your team or getting it done by your own efficient team is the most enjoyable part of job.
working with idea was wonderful. time management is awesome. one will not get unnoticed if he is a performer. the incentive scheme for the employees was a remarkable one.
Lot of learning and growth opportunities. Management is focused on business and making brilliant strategies. Good HR policies and work culture..Really great place to work for..
Best place for freshers,who are seeking fir best start up ti there carrier, gud n well management ,some more what makes it hard is targets n work pressure, finally cool place to show our talent
Pros
Cool management
Cons
Work pressure
idea cellular pvt ltd . in this company i meet some crazy people.idea is the best cellular company he has a great network in India. every staff is nice in idea. enjoyed to work with idea.
Pros
corporate plans
Cons
1.5 years
Profile is to maintain and guide the team members to get the postpaid sales for company. Monitor the telecallers and and train them to talk in a right way. Motivate the team members.
Recently idea introduced 4G on their network.While comparing the recharge pack with other providers it is almost same.It has to improve their internet connectivity, because suddenly while using mobile data it show low signal.Idea need to improve their network connectivity.The speed of idea 3g internet is unbeatable
Pros
No pros
Cons
No comments
Better opportunities then other companies and secure future in its all employees well educated and deserve that the idea cellular Ltd.
Pros
free
Cons
full time
Complete satisfaction in this job better communication to each employees. All employees are brilliant in supporting role
Pros
Cons
Long hour
We are dealing with the postpaid SIM connections.Team members will make the calls and convince the customers.By the way of interacting with the customers we can experience the nature of the customers and their wants and needs. My duty is to co-ordinate the working of group members for achieving the organisational goals.
this job s very good in my life no any job pressure me & team also management provide list of company we are manage time & generate lead to close
Pros
free lunch
Working culture is friendly with all employees that really makes me learnt at every bit of time to fulfill the commitment and responsibilities, managing the tasks completion with time bound. Co-workers are helping in nature at every moment & really help out to ease the task mean while I too do the same. Get together bring all of us under the same roof to discuss bitter & sweet experiences which really boost up to tackle the situations while working together & becomes the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Regular health supervision by the company medical team, easy mediclaim, esi hra, pf
Cons
sunday working
This job is as a manageable or customer relation managing job. I work on a CRM application which designed by ORACLE. Its a customer relation management application which able to push customer satisfaction sms to know there opinion.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours like 16 hours
its very good company. and work also very cool. I learned so many things at idea. how to spoke customers daily I seen difficult people to came our showroom with different different isuees. how can we resolve it. and my collogues all are very cool. well understanding helping nature.
Every day you have challenging work and will have very peace environment
market visit managing different kinds of people good supportive sales achievements and incentives
It was a very good place for freshers. Learnt how to interact with the customers, their queries and tried to solve their problems within stipulated time. Management conducted various training programmes to their employees for their better performances and also to reach the targets to match with the existing competitors.
Pros
Training programmes
Cons
Salary wasn't satisfactory
hi, Metro rail one of the biggest industry and L&T is one of the leading and honest company I am happy to work in Metrorail