Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Work-Life Balance reviews

It was a wonderful experience working with Idea Cellular Limited. Workplace culture was awesome. Hr policy is Employee friendly and a strong hr team. This type of company anyone can want to work with again.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Management is what disappoints the employees by mistreating. I have been treated like slave for my hardwork and later for working 5 years results were zero career growth and very low income hike.
Pros
Food coupons
Cons
Long hours and Management behaviour
First class job in my life i can't express.who brings happy in my life.All are very familier. And most important is that HR response is very very fast... Which is not in other companies.
good culture and good experience . here working style is entirely different. different types of customers are handling and different type of retailers also handling. that more experience to my life
Company is big. But if we work under franchise it's not good and we dint get support and better salary for our life. And there won't be any growth in that field as customer care executive.
Idea cellular limited is the good company. Idea cellular limited have Good and coperative Staff. The company provides Good communication skills, coperative relationship skills, Company main focused is our customers satisfaction. Overall Idea celluler limited good Telekom service Oprater.
We work as a team and more importantly we work as a family. We all set our own goals to achieved. We don't wait for the company to set the targets for us.
not interested to tell anything about that job not a worthy job so iiritating not fit for a Carrier growth not a suitable job salary not paid properly
The company has now been merged with Vodafone and is not doing too well but in the good old days it was fun to be working there and teams were supportive and open to new ideas
Good work place Good business skills learned Good game activities from company Good culture and work hard Communications skills developed Relationship management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Idea Cellular Ltd?
it is good company but very stressful company even we can spend the time with family members.. it is very tough job and hard core...i any got job in telecom please ignore present...
I am not satisfied with this job No good salary No security No time freedom No promotion But i have experience of 2.5 years in makreting as a sales executive from this job
Very Good organization we learned lot of new experience in this organization. Employee friendly company.Good paymaster,Very Good place people stayed in this organization
Idea is a good company which everyone like to be a part of it. A company with strong Hr policies, great culture, job security, career growth platforms amd of course well paid. An esteemed organization
I have been working at IDEA Cellular Pros Friendly coworkers and managers. Nice place to start.eople friendly and good work-life balance Cons Poor pay master and growth is decent
Good job culture, management, appreciate skills, job security is very high, manage our life balance, company make our mind is anytime competatieve but trainin is very attractieve.
Pros
Free lunch
Idea jobs are good. All the team members are like family members. Everything was solved well No sir in the Idea can speak that word to anyone Idea's salary was increasing every year
I was very happy to work with Idea team mates. Learn many things which are very helpful in professional life. Also , I want to tell you work culture is very good.
Pros
Free Lunches
You will love to work with the company. It gives a platform to learn, unlearn and relearn things and implement in your day to day work. The management style of this company is collaborate to win.
Idea cellular Ltd company is collaborate with Vodafone so that many circumstances faces that time .but company overall good now a days is called to vodaidea .
There was i enjoyed and good.. but i want make grow up my career thats why i left from there.. There we will have competition..........................