Idea Cellular Ltd logo

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 523 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Fun working place

It was a pleasure working at idea, as one good thing in that co there is no any boundation and you can work freely without having stress. And also they participate in extra sports activities.

Pros

Free lunch, travel allowance

Productive and friendly group

Company and its colleagues always stood as strong pillars in my ups and downs. Each and every person helped to overcome my difficulty s in life by not asking too many questions.

Pros

Subsidy lunch and gifts for best results

Great Organization

Best organization ABG Group. I want to work with this Group in future. Good work culture, timely growth, timely promotions. Employee satisfaction.....

Work and compensation

Work environment was good and compensation was good. Employees have stuck to company for long which itself is indicator of good employer and would recommend any time.

Sales

There was a lot of difficulty on the way, there was a chance to learn something in the new, everyday, every new challanger came and faced everyone and always thought of doing better...

Good learning for sales

This company is like my family... i had work last 3 years and enjoying and learning some critical moment handling, also learning time management from my respectively boss's. So i suggest friends plz join Idea cellular Company for grouth your life.

All type off kpi

कंपनी के लिए कुछ कहा नहीं जा सकता यह सबसे बड़ी और सबसे अच्छी कंपनी है जहां पर अपने एम्पलाई यों का विशेष ध्यान रखा जाता है उनके इंक्रीमेंट के साथ साथ उनका सुरक्षा का भी ध्यान रखा जाता है साथ ही आइडिया कंपनी अच्छे से नेटवर्क लाई है और अपने कस्टमर को सस्ते से सस्ता कॉल रेट की है साथ ही कस्टमर का भी ध्यान रखा गया है जैसे कि आइडिया सखी निकाला गया पास महिलाओं के लिए यह सुविधा लाया गया जिससे हमारी महिलाएं बहने सुरक्षा महसूस कर सकें और उनके विशेष ध्यान रखा गया है साथ ही सभी भाइयों और बहनों के लिए

Good

Cons

Unlimited.

Abount my work Experience

Basically I am a quick learner. and Highly self motivated person. I never faced any typical situation at my work. In my experience i learned how to do the hard and smart work. mine is corporate work culture.

good

work life balan,ce is good,culture is also good,full job sucurity. a very positive experiance,you will get your salary on time ,you will get your expances n incentive on timely

Good

Good work place. Work life balance. Paid well. Competitive. Career Growth is slow. Management development programmes are there but still in a slow pace.

fun & Productive

Idea cellular limited is my first onroll company . basically i have learn't a lot and enjoyed a lot in my tenure at idea cellular Limited ....................

Great Work culture with good work life balance

Company has very good work life balance with opportunities to learn and grow. Company takes good care of its employees and given enough enough opportunities to learn and grow if you so want to do.

Activation department i handling .work invirment good .

the idea is the my first work and I know any work but some people help me a lot of time I am thanks every one who help me and motivate me many times that's by I am working very confidently .

Pros

some breakfast

Cons

Every time fun activities

Lot of opportunities to learn new technologies.

The company culture is good as all teammates are very cooperative and understanding. Also you have enough opportunities for growth. If you work hard enough you can grow exponentialy.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Work culture & environment

Idea Cellular Limited is one of the best companies to work with. It has excellent work culture & environment. Companies senior management is very positive, approachable & supportive. They encourage you to innovate & try our new ways & methods to get things done.

Activation officer at warangal

Good workstations and good office culture. Management team was really encouraging. Faster resolutions to the problems what we faced in job locations..

Excellent organization to work. Great work life balance. Timely reward and recognition. Employee opinion counts. Highly process oriented organization.

Good company to work

Good support from the management. Good place to work and learning .Good environment and policies are good for customers. I really appreciate and thank you so much for all of the opportunities this company has provided me which has not only helped but, is helping me to grow technically, professionally as well as personally

Good

I am very happy with Idea.Idea culture ,working style very good.Good management,HR response ,Company sim card ...........................................

It’s good to work with idea Cellular Limited

It’s good to work at Idea but now ready for bigger role and responsibilities .im having 15+yrs of exp in Telecom domain and need bigger opportunities so I can utilize my strengths in broader ways

Employee friendly company

Idea Cellular Limited is a employee friendly with limited opportunity for career development. Company always provide training sessions and various sources for employees to develop. Being a part of tis company for three years was fun, fulfilling and best learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with