Idea Cellular Ltd logo

Clear
3.6Pay & Benefits

Found 517 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,379 reviews

Fun working place

It was a pleasure working at idea, as one good thing in that co there is no any boundation and you can work freely without having stress. And also they participate in extra sports activities.

Pros

Free lunch, travel allowance

fun to work

good company to work. work life balance,jobsecurity,salary benfits. jobculture. overall good in ABG group. very process oriented company .and logical.

good

good

Its wonderful company to work

Idea cellular limited ia giving wonderful oppertunity to improve both profissinal and personal carrirer Idea cellulaelr limited is focus towards the more values and it wont be compramised in Integraty issues

Good management

The management of idea cellular ltd is very good.Also work culture is fantastic.I have learnt lot of things from here.Its my honor that i am a part of idea family.

Pros

work culture

Cons

career opportunity

Good work culture and friendly management

It’s a good company to work for . ABG GROUP offers a great work environment with all the perks an employee expects. Managers and superiors are helping which creates a good vibe while working

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Salary increase

Good

It's a good company to work.. I was very happy with idea Cellular Limited. There is an uncertainty in the merging scinario.. That's I leaving from idea...

Very good work culture I have enjoyed at Idea.

Very Good environment at ABG group. I Learnt lot of things in my Professional Life which will help me for lifetime . I Like the culture professional as well as Personal there.

Pros

office Timings

Cons

Na

Best among all Indian MNC

It was telecom segment of ABG group.Work culture and growth opportunities are good.Opportunity to learn through their E-Learning make difference. Work life balance is ok.

Great Organization to work

Idea Cellular is great company to work. They have robust employee policies. It will be pleasure to be in IDEA in future also. Work life balance is too good in Idea cellular limited.

Best Place to Work

Idea is the most suitable company to work with, I had spend 13 precious years of my life in Idea and ie just like a second home for me. I would to love to work with Idea if I will get the opportunity.

Pros

Employee Friendly

Cons

Nothings

Good Place for women to work with

I would definitely recommend Idea Cellular Ltd as a workplace to a friend or relative. Career growth is guaranteed once your potential is proved to the management. had a great experience.

Pros

Flexible timings

Good place to work and grow

A good place to work and grow. The work day is too busy, lots of work but you will a lot of opportunities to learn and get a feeling of achievement. The hardest part is sometimes you got to deal with many teams with least coordination between them at a higher level.

Pros

Exposure to many systems

Cons

Long Hours

Organization associated with big group provides enormous opportunities to grow and provides forum to exhibit employees talent with in and outside the organization with in group.

Pros

Organization culture

Cons

Old thought of management

Productive and fun workplace

Learned a lot while working at Idea Cellular. My colleagues were really helpful and supportive and it’s a fun workplace to work. Though there are certain challenges of working in a highly competitive sector like Telecom but it’s a good learning opportunity and I had the privilege of working with some excellent people who made it all worth while.

very good service in productivity

in my thought the job are very good everybody supports for good work like tm etc. but the fact is my job is under an distributer so sallary is the most problem.

Professional and Process Driven

Its a good place to work. Very employee friendly organization. I have learned that process driven organizations are easier place to work. They make targets more achievable.

Pros

Employee friendly

Cons

Slow growth

A friendly and strong HR/ethics/policy driven organisation

.A friendly and strong HR/ethics/policy driven organisation . But company shows less interest to promote front level employee ,those are working for long time.

Pros

Lunch subsidy

Company was good

company good i had great time with these company many things i had learned on these very sportive boss i had very good trainer i had over all owsam experience in idea.

Good atmosphere

Security in jobs, good payment scale, good team, good atmosphere, good benefits such as canteen mobile handset subsidy, housing loan subsidy, vehicle loan with 3% interest only

Pros

Free mobile

Cons

Long hours more than 12 hrs duty

Area sales manager

good place to work with , overall organisation is customers oriented and take care of employees simultaneously. organisation culture is good and a lots to leran

Pros

various

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idea Cellular Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Idea Cellular Ltd with