Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,340 reviews matching the search
It was a wonderful experience working with Idea Cellular Limited. Workplace culture was awesome. Hr policy is Employee friendly and a strong hr team. This type of company anyone can want to work with again.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I had a great experience working in Vodafone Idea Ltd. I worked hard here for almost 7 years and in return I was awarded many awards. My senior always supported me. My team always according to my instructions Did work which gave him better results which he is still associated with this company
The best experience in my entire career working with Idea cellular ltd, as i have learned lot and it has build my career with more knowledge and freedom.
It was my first work place, the supervisors were very helpful. They give us projects which help you grow in your skillset. It is a fun place to work as well.
Idea jobs are good. All the team members are like family members. Everything was solved well No sir in the Idea can speak that word to anyone Idea's salary was increasing every year
Very good Management. Approachable Seniors. Value for your suggestions. Flexible working hours. Remunerations as per market Standards. Very cool place to work
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Nice place for work, I learned lots of things like time management, how to Handel the employee’s. How to mange your work . Stock management, how to make presentation. I developed my personal skills.
I was very happy to work with Idea team mates. Learn many things which are very helpful in professional life. Also , I want to tell you work culture is very good.
Pros
Free Lunches
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
You will love to work with the company. It gives a platform to learn, unlearn and relearn things and implement in your day to day work. The management style of this company is collaborate to win.
Great place to work, friendly staff, good management. Benefits after 3 months and fair starting wage.Friendly people who enjoy socializing and are very knowledgeable in their roles
Hi..no comments..but i learn lot of things...work culture also not well...we are received low salary and working load is very high.expansess also very low..but our zbm is Excellent motivated very well....
my typical day at work in monthly last week. learn to working sales. all management is very helpful. the hardest part of my this job is weekly target.
Idea cellular has been part of ABG & one of the most customer centric brand to work. Process oriented & grounded decision making & aggression were key objects in growth path of Idea success. Overall pay benefits were at par in industry & employees were additionally benefitted with group finance & car lease options to well take care of operational needs of an employee.
Supported in building career Effective Management to define process Process oriented company Manpower Management Strong Workplace culture to Employee Satisfaction
Idea cellular Ltd company is collaborate with Vodafone so that many circumstances faces that time .but company overall good now a days is called to vodaidea .
There was i enjoyed and good.. but i want make grow up my career thats why i left from there.. There we will have competition..........................
good and helping people at work, work pressure is high, less salary, management is good, high level managers are easily accessible. good environment. over all okay
idea company is a good company for employ and management is also good and helpful and working culture is healthy, i will suggest to fresher for join this company.
whole exp was a exciting journey . company has supported the good work life balance. learn and grow opportunity for everyone. Good HR practices. good support for family in terms of education and medical. management was employee friendly
Pros
good Work culture
Cons
absence of new technology and tools
It is a good company to work for . They take care of there employees in the best and worst sceanrios. One grows with the organisation. lot of learning opportunities are provided.
  1. Employee Reviews