Idea Cellular Ltd

Idea Cellular Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 1,340 reviews matching the search
It was a wonderful experience working with Idea Cellular Limited. Workplace culture was awesome. Hr policy is Employee friendly and a strong hr team. This type of company anyone can want to work with again.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
You have great opportunity to learn. They gave you atmosphere to excel your limits, supportive staff and management which help to create better opportunity for your future.
i have handled 5 distributors and 350+ retailers over their in 1 area i have really good experience in retail also it was field sales job . i was working with 29 team membars
Nice work culture, manager are very well knowledgeable and well understanding to handle team members and to achieve the target to help the team members.
Idea cellular limited need to increase the employee salary for every one like off role also.Need to provide monthly paid leave for each employee. But I sure its good experience for me
Very good sales support . Distributer handles smoothly. Company team are so friendly. Market improvement are very fast. I'm leaving from this job of salary increase
Telecom in India used to be a unique space, Idea was at the forefront of this age - recognizing and nurturing young talent. The management takes slow but sure decisions, after due consultation of alternatives for any big project. Called the best no. 2 at the time (circa 2015), a lot of what we did at Idea was to mimic competitors - in a better way.
The working environment is very friendly and there is a lot of scope of learning through training, different modes of work and help of seniors. The management is also very co-operative and considers each and every employee as member of the family.
Excellent Place to work and have work life balance. It is best place to learn and grow in technical as well as in management point of view with all latest technologies
Spended good time..many things to learn..............................................But now company is facing crises due to market situations........
Idea Cellular was a great place to work, with great employee friendly policies driven by the Aditya Birla Group. Post the merger, there has been loss of jobs and no longer is it a place to work for the future.
learn more skills and peaceful work, encouraging all colleague .. Value added hard work , Team work ... HR Policies mostly supported employee...very nice
lot of learning at Idea Cellular its a great place to work where you can explore to any level.Great Leaders,Great Vision & Strong Junior Team who delivers always. I always discuss the culture & Environment Provided by group for working. What all I can say "Its my Dream to work again in ABG"
Good place to work and good work culture, but very stressful. Hardest part of job is team co-ordination. Needs a discipline atmosphere. Also needs to look at the employee's efficiency at work place.
Too good a company to work for in India. Good HR policies and very sound people development programs. You are learning forever in this company. They attract the best talent and go the extra mile to nurture them into becoming successful leaders.
Good job for knowing the market strategy Improving our skills with help of company employees Easy to reach our targets Implementing the new ideas for improving business
Worked for around 1 year and its overall good organization ... Some pressure are there in all works but overall the experience at idea cellular Ltd is good
I have total experience in ldea 8years.Very good company .over all my experience is this company Good.i improve my technical knowledge and learn more thing.
employee friendy. work culture and management was good. enjoyed well. the work atmosphere was good. they were understandable and providing support to employees.
I have spent around 11 years in the organisation. Every day was a new learning opportunity, there was lot of explore and try your hands on. It promoted innovation and creativity. Work Life Balance was the best
Company and its colleagues always stood as strong pillars in my ups and downs. Each and every person helped to overcome my difficulty s in life by not asking too many questions.
Pros
Subsidy lunch and gifts for best results
Cons