Ideal Public School Employee Reviews

India12 reviews

Ok

Work load huge. Salary is not satisfactoty. Timing of the school is very lengthy. No extra advantage for teachers. Management is flexible. Ambience is good

good

The management of that school is good. i have worked with many talented staff in that school. i have learned many good things from that school . All staff are very cooperative to each other. It is one of the best school in that city.

Relaxing and Feel good atmosphere

I worked in this school for a year.Its really a great achievement for me as I learn a lot of things from my colleagues.Working together in such an environment is always soothing.

Long and tough work timing still enjoyable

Students respected me a lot because i was their so call best and favourite mathematics teacher in ideal public school kulgachiya. Still many guardian and students likes and respect me most though i left school for last three years. Students still miss me and wants me join again. School management also very good and unbiased and treat very well with hard working teachers.

good to work

This school was very lovely to work with. Main factor was the management, principal,staff and students of the school. Good atmosphere with high standards. Salary was the main problem that I felt. Teachers should be paid finely.

Insights into Ideal Public School

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job

Verv bad work culture

The campus is very big. But the work pressure is immense. You need to take 10-11 classes daily. There are coaching classes after the school which is an unpaid service. Everyday you need to stay back for meeting. During exams you need to stay back till 9_9:30 p.M without any perks/facility. People running the place are from Bengali medium background and there is a choatic situation. They speak wrong English and everything is spoon-fed to the students. You also need to go to school on sSatutdays

It always meant to me My Family...not just an organisation.An unforgettable chapter of my life.

My higher-ups made me value my potentialities.My students too made me learn a lot by their innocence.Whenever I look back,I see my Boss wishing me Bon voyage.Thank u.

Pros

Very caring higher-ups.

Cons

Strenuous exam duties.

As far as the Ideal School is concern, there is no doubt that the school provides quality education. When I joined the school in 2016, on that time the school was upto Class VI, Then in a span of 2 years of time we glorify the school, and now it is successfully runnning upto Class VIII. It is not only the role of Principal to take the whole credit, but really the teachers who are working here are very supportive. The sub staffs also responsible for their jobs. The management here is of very supportive in nature. To run a school is not a task of a single person, but its a team effort.

The management of ideal public school is very good.The activities and discipline of school are very accurate.The colleagues were very cooperative.Staff picnic day was very enjoyable.

fun at workplace

I really enjoyed working for 7 years and it was like my home, it was a great growing institute where no barriers for post and work is there. even principal is very friendly and treats like her family

Pros

really helpful

Cons

area

Worked hardly in my career, also with my students.

In my profession, I was very honest and simple person. In school, I did my job with full honesty and now I am searching a job where people are honest and give me a chance to maintain my honesty.

workfun experienced

A School is a educational centre.I enjoyed working with my seniors and co-workers.Ofcourse,its hard to handle the children when they were crying after leaving their parents at the gate.Its very difficult to handle them when they cry for their mothers&when they demand for his friend's things.I enjoy the game &dance period .Wheneve I was on leave ,the next day they asked me the reason for absent.Two years in school is memorable part of my life.

Pros

lunch hrs, picnic

Cons

long time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ideal Public School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement