IDEMIA

IDEMIA Employee Reviews

Good Local Leaders but very bad HR

Good Work Life BalanceGood projects and Tech StackLocal leaders are good- mainly the centre headGood on-site opportunitiesLow PayLack of any kind of HR ActivitiesNo promotionsNo career growth

Mismanaged, nightmare.

The enrollment agent position is not a horrible position on it’s own. Having said that, the lack of management, organization and communication makes it a horrible position. Most identical sites are severely understaffed and have no management. Hourly employees are expected to manage them selves and the entire location on a low salary.I would consider this a high stress job because of the sheer number of customers you are expected to process each day. Appointments are a joke, people never get seen at their appointment time because typically there is only one or two people running the entire facility. Honestly, look elsewhere. Do not work for this company, you will regret it.

Pros

PTO/Holiday Days

Cons

No breaks, no communication, poor staffing, low wages

IDEMIA insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

Stable job

The job is stable but employees are overworked and underpaid. There is not enough communication within the company. There are also favorites among the managers and workers.

Pros

Stable job

Cons

underpaid and overworked.

Poor Training / Micromanagement

BEWARE! This was the biggest waste of my time! The manager was unprofessional, very mean, micromanaging and gave poor training!There was nothing good about this place!

Great work environment

I really loved working for Idemia. They don’t micromanage their employees and you work in a fairly autonomous environment. My regional supervisor was awesome! The only reason I left was because the pay wasn’t enough to match the rising cost of living. I really wish I could’ve afforded to stay there.

Learning alot, but lots of long hours

Overall I enjoy what I do. The pay is ok, not great. I love learning and I'm not held back except for the amount of time I can devote to the process.

Pros

Working remote

Cons

Lots of work and get pulled in multiple directions

It's was ok

Don't work there nobody wants to really work and too much gossip in the workplace.The one girl they have working in there gets away with murder always calling out no supervisor just snitches

Workplace is Good a lot of benefits

A lot of benefits and good salary good management and lots of friendly co workers.focuses on employee first method and fun job culture and lots to learn

Dont work here

The job is very easy, but it’s not worth it. The manager only cares about employees who have been here for years. The manager is barely trained at her job. I was very poorly trained and expected to just teach myself. My ONE coworker constantly yelled at customers and was very rude. I’ve worked a lot of places and this was the worst place I’ve ever had the displeasure to work at.

Bon salaire mais trop d’hypocrisie

Bon salaire mais les personnes qui travaillent là bas sont hypocrites et cela devient stressant si on rajoute ça aux machines qui tombent sans cesse en panne.

Pros

Si interim, salaires + primes

Cons

Si interim, aucunes évolution possible, personnel hypocrite

Enrollment Agent

This is a job to help you pay for some bills while you look for an actual career.Conduct background checks and push for addons for sales.Not sure what else to say, but its a job.

Pros

Job security thats about it.

Cons

Low Pay, little room for advancement, expensive benefits

Great experience with meeting different people and providing good customer service

The company is a great company to work for but the salary should improve, I think the turn over would be better as fa4 as a stable staff. Working for the company is great and you can move up in company pretty quick, supervisor are great.

No advancement, no work-life balance

Plan to work 60+ a week consistently if you join. Company has no vision and does not care about employees. They only care about short term financial result for a coming Sales.

Pays too little, asks for too much.

They expect you to zoom through work at a breakneck pace nonstop - intentionally double booking customers to force a higher profit margin, etc. Hourly pay is complete garbage. The only upside is somewhat flexible hours.

Rough place to work

Nobody is happy to be there. Managers quit constantly. Lots of pressure to make numbers without any real ability to do so. Nobody gets proper training.

Pros

You won’t get fired.

Cons

Negativity runs rampant

Should have listened to the bad reviews.

It’s just not a pleasant work environment. Security is way too strict. There’s no music through out the entire building. Only a 15 minute break and 30 minute lunch which isn’t enough time to breathe by the time you get through all the ridiculous security check points. I understand rules to keep the quality of the product up to par, but they go a little too far. Employees are spending the majority of our days at these jobs. At least make it somewhat enjoyable. I would lose my mind after working a week here. Too strict and rigid.

Technicien Fuji chez idemia

Idemia donneur d'ordresFuji contractuel des techniciensIntérim fournisseurs de compétencesUne vraie salade bannière

Supportive colleagues

I worked for 5+ years before leaving, developed and maintained the production system. I had the chance to work with latest standards and technology. Colleagues were supportive, standards were high.Hardest part was that some features could not be tested due to infrastucture limitation, we got very little support on this.Sallary could be higher and should be higher. Delivery manager was clueless, making it very challenging to work with.

Used to be adequate, now all good aspects are gone

Used to be a decent place to work with some good teams, interesting work, and good wlb. Pay and benefits were never the best but that was the tradeoff. After merging many changes happened which were not good for employees. Many positions cut so lots of worry and extra work. I could not see anything getting better so I jumped ship.

Pros

some good teams, usually good wlb

Cons

lowish pay, too many managerial conflicts caused problems, many changes which are not good

No hay calidad de vida, no hay trabajo en equipo y carece de controles efectivos mayormente la administración es manual

No hay calidad de vida, exceso de trabajo, demasiadas reuniones innecesarias y debes tolerar faltas de respeto por parte de los clientes, la empresa no le pone un alto a los clientes y no hay trabajo de equipo

Nothing here to benefit you.

Out of all the jobs I have had, this place is the all time worst. Upper management is just terrible, they pick the best unqualified people for these positions. You are treated like trash most of the time. Favoritism is the worst I have ever seen from an employer. Keep looking if you are considering working for this company. Unless you love being miserable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDEMIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDEMIA with

IDEMIA reviews by popular job title

• IDEMIA