IDFC FIRST Bank
View all IDFC FIRST Bank reviews

IDFC FIRST Bank

IDFC FIRST Bank Employee Review

Great learning experience

Everything depends on how you take the corporate culture. Lot of pressure interms of timings and holidays. There are none. Needs more smart work. That slogging people.

Same role

No Job Security

Not Recommended to anyone. No work culture. Only fundamental is to give higher Salary & let employee work as labour. Full of Politics. Gave my Blood and sweat. Chased my Targets but still ZERO support During Lockdown simply Laid Off

Pros

Can't find any

Cons

Politics. No Job Security. Still system like NBFC.
Same role

Stress full and political place

If your are good in politics this place where you belong. In addition, prepare your self as everything should be handled by you only like operations and collections and sales.
Same location

In IDFC First BANK when I joined idfc bank only one branch was there in pune and bank was new in the market we have started work we worked hard and we have lunched 7 more branches in within 6 to 8 month it was great experience we have grown very fast we start the Bussiness from 0 and within 1 year have did 10cr Bussiness it was great experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC FIRST Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDFC FIRST Bank
  • Great learning experience
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?