IDFC FIRST Bank
View all IDFC FIRST Bank reviews

IDFC FIRST Bank

IDFC FIRST Bank Employee Review

Incentive setrecture is good &Time to visit is also good. But the atmosphere here is very bad. Here very bad politics play out to remove the employee. The same thing happened to me, I was in savings account for 6 months and in current account for 6 months .The bid to the supervisor is still not answered till date, he calls and threatens me by calling in the morning for work but why did not fight for my performance.

Pros

Not understand

Cons

Not good culture and not good environment.

Same role

I learnt there How to achieved your your target

Good starting at point of job k learnt there so many things be active always on duty . Put first impression On the client or customer . And now yo interact with the people.

Pros

Cons

Same role

A good learning opportunity

An organization of repute With a great learning experience across various departments. Aggressive Growth opportunities basis performance. Events and award programmes to encourage each one for their contribution towards their own growth and that of the organization .
Same location

Work place & atmosphere are Wonderful Good

I all work in IDFC First Bank are beautiful atmosphere good RM & All Seniors nature has Supportive then my 5 year journey of IDFC FIRST BANK LTD is Nice & I love joy of my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC FIRST Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDFC FIRST Bank
  • Here, we got to learn how to do politics and how to remove people. No rights are with his supervisor, he has to talk to the head of the level above.No