IDFC FIRST Bank
View all IDFC FIRST Bank reviews

IDFC FIRST Bank

IDFC FIRST Bank Employee Review

I learnt there How to achieved your your target

Good starting at point of job k learnt there so many things be active always on duty . Put first impression On the client or customer . And now yo interact with the people.

Cons

Same role

A good learning opportunity

An organization of repute With a great learning experience across various departments. Aggressive Growth opportunities basis performance. Events and award programmes to encourage each one for their contribution towards their own growth and that of the organization .
Same role

Here, we got to learn how to do politics and how to remove people. No rights are with his supervisor, he has to talk to the head of the level above.No

Incentive setrecture is good &Time to visit is also good. But the atmosphere here is very bad. Here very bad politics play out to remove the employee. The same thing happened to me, I was in savings account for 6 months and in current account for 6 months .The bid to the supervisor is still not answered till date, he calls and threatens me by calling in the morning for work but why did not fight for my performance.

Pros

Not understand

Cons

Not good culture and not good environment.
Same location

Great Place to Work

IDFC FIRST Bank is an ideal workplace to embark at any point of your career. - there is a work-life balance- has one of the best working environment and supportive colleagues- perks and benefits are great- managers are good leaders- huge career growth opportunities for all employees

Pros

good work life balance, challenging projects and tasks, supportive colleagues and managers, employees are valued and appreciated, internal career growth opportunities are very high.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC FIRST Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDFC FIRST Bank