IDFC FIRST Bank

IDFC FIRST Bank Employee Reviews for Senior Medical Officer

Senior Medical Officer22 reviews
India22 reviews

bankbankingorganisationsalaryincentivepressureculturebranch

Looking a enjoyment work culture

Work culture & HR POLICIES WAS GOOD. Overall everything was good. But one thing is that there training modules was not good as well as there products in banking industry.

GRO At Bilagi

I am Happy with IDFC first bank,And Lot things lern for IDFC first bankMy personality And my Behavior Much Improved IDFC first bank Was Fastest Growing In IndiaAnd IDFC first was Very good service Give to the Customers

IDFC FIRST Bank insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Company is good but management people is bad no talk to good word bad word

Good company but communications skills is bad and not responding the staff problems and supervisor is not carrying in staff company changed the davanagere Branch gro RM and CBM is not attend the any field and group relationship manager no on time office hours and any problems and Collection issue field not attend changes the immediate action to group RM

Pros

No launches

Cons

In IDFC First BANK when I joined idfc bank only one branch was there in pune and bank was new in the market we have started work we worked hard and we have lunched 7 more branches in within 6 to 8 month it was great experience we have grown very fast we start the Bussiness from 0 and within 1 year have did 10cr Bussiness it was great experience.

Nil

Nilbdbbsbsjsjjsjsjdjjdjdjdjdjjdjsjsjjsjsjsjsjsjsjsjjsjsjjsjsjsjskskkskskskkskskskkskskskskskskkskskskdjbxbxbejejiwkakkdkkwkkslsoeoirueujejskksodiiehhsjkj

Idfcfirst bank is the worst bank I have seen in my life. There are no job security in idfcfirst bank ltd and work culture is very poor. And management is sucks.

Excellent

Good to work, great experience, smooth atmosphere.Now a days its grow very fast so dont be late, apply and join and dont afraid of an interview . Thank you

Idfc bank ltd is a very good workplace.

Idfc first bank ltd is an excellent Bank. Employees are very supportive, Work culture is very good. Infrastructure is also good. Idfc bank is a goog workplace.

productive

nice work culture till merger, after that its difficult to understand what exactly going. i feel proud to say that i had spend some days with IDFC bank, but when we seen after merger scenario, its totally opposite.

Good place to work and to learn

If you join in operations this is the best pvt sector bank with no sales targets. This is the strength of their operating staff. You can learn rural to urban banking, assets and liability both here.

Pros

Good learning and growth opportunity. Offer good package, hikes and incentives.

Cons

Only the locations of the rural branches put you in some discomfort.

Career growth , job security ,such a very good management ..

My best experience in banking sector. management is to much excellent . Working culture , salary on time insentive on time I have got all the benefits on time.. I always recommend this bank for career growth ....

No fun

This place is only for work and NO fun. The work timings are not in place . There are many things to learn and lot of opportunities if you are good with your managers irrespective of you knowledge and your background and you communication skills.

Management team supportive & good place to work. Overall work experience was great. Idfc bank looks after overall employees well-being and offers good opportunities.

Very Good Experince

Organization has a Good Ethics and policies which was never followed by a group of people at the same Organization. HR has to be interactive with staff , working on Holidays never gives booster to the organization and working whole day is also the same .

management was good and i learned alot of things

Idfc vank was my first job i had learned many things and work culture was too good and its openly new bank a digital bank. All customer were handled individually. Best thing in idfc bank is there is no crowd found at bank becaise all things are digital by online as like generation goes on..

Good

The working culture is good in this organisation. Management is quite supportive in all the decisions as well as my needs were also taken into consideration.

Pros

free coffee and snacks

Cons

poor team leaders

Good Place To Work

It was a good work place to work Management was very good The way of Treating the employees was good Overall learned so many things from IDFC Bank Thank You

Fun working place

Good working environment ,mangers were very cooperative .learning was there training system was very good. Well organized system was there. Customer friendly bank

Sale oriented

IDFC is a new Indian bank hence oppurtunities are galore. Although competing with already established players will be challenging their fresh approach towards banking in a highly regulated sector is commendable.

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

Work assignments on weekends

Heavy pressure

Not good work culture.Policy will changes when ever they want. They promise us different in interview time and later they change the entire work culture.

good bank network

It is freely working motivate customer about my product good management give best work corporate culture enjoyable on this product increasing my confidence level. some rejects

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC FIRST Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDFC FIRST Bank with