IDFC FIRST Bank

IDFC FIRST Bank Culture reviews

Clear

Competitive work place

A very competitive work place. Huge pressure for sales. Friendly people at the work place. Decent incentives and allownaces. Over all had a decent experience with the company.

Work place & atmosphere are Wonderful Good

I all work in IDFC First Bank are beautiful atmosphere good RM & All Seniors nature has Supportive then my 5 year journey of IDFC FIRST BANK LTD is Nice & I love joy of my work.

Good Atmosphere to grow

You should really be a part of this culture they are good at what they do..Management is good.Workplace is CreativeGood Trainee and employe relationship

No Job Security

Not Recommended to anyone. No work culture. Only fundamental is to give higher Salary & let employee work as labour. Full of Politics. Gave my Blood and sweat. Chased my Targets but still ZERO support During Lockdown simply Laid Off

Pros

Can't find any

Cons

Politics. No Job Security. Still system like NBFC.

Productive Organization

Great learning at IDFC FIRST Excellent collaboration between teams and managers of various departments Splendid knowledge enhancementSuper good at keeping their Clients FIRST as the moto says

good

overall experience is good and culture is very good idfc is bet bank in present situation and products are very good products and customers are easy to account opinings is 2 minitues of account opining and best interest rates in banks 7% to maintain account 1 rupee to 1 lakhs products current account customers to suitable customized products

Pros

Cons

strictly time follow

No motivation and pure politics in organation

Full politics in IDFC First Bank and all seniors doing favouritism for promotion etc. about company Policy ,HR policy like all bottam level to top level rules are different like own rules.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Working on holiday and long time works every day

Looking a enjoyment work culture

Work culture & HR POLICIES WAS GOOD. Overall everything was good. But one thing is that there training modules was not good as well as there products in banking industry.

Keen to rejoin again with the bank. Good place to work and management are very friendly and supportive in every aspects. Even guided us very nice and politely.

Idfcfirst bank is the worst bank I have seen in my life. There are no job security in idfcfirst bank ltd and work culture is very poor. And management is sucks.

Jobs at IDFC FIRST Bank

See more jobs

Here, we got to learn how to do politics and how to remove people. No rights are with his supervisor, he has to talk to the head of the level above.No

Incentive setrecture is good &Time to visit is also good. But the atmosphere here is very bad. Here very bad politics play out to remove the employee. The same thing happened to me, I was in savings account for 6 months and in current account for 6 months .The bid to the supervisor is still not answered till date, he calls and threatens me by calling in the morning for work but why did not fight for my performance.

Pros

Not understand

Cons

Not good culture and not good environment.

Talent is not recognised

Great company and tech process and continuously improving but they do not acknowledge your talent and management is slow. I would love to continue with IDFC but they do not support and do not pay you well as compared to the pressure given by them

Pros

Tech driven financial institution

Cons

No work ethics // no culture // no salary

Managing productivity , Quality of work

Managing more than 15 CPAs at office Worked at Vendor Place, Not so good about working culture. Got good productivity, Reduction of QC errors, Reduction of Login and Disbursement TAT, Good Rapport with Business team.

Best Organisation to Work with

It is the Most friendly and culture based organisation . I have been enjoying my work and the HR policies also good here .Senior Managements are friendly and supportive .

There is alot of stressful work culture at IDFC First Bank Ltd even there is no work life balance their.

Work culture is not good, can't maintain work life balance, even rating criteria is biased. Company not able to provide neccessary resources to work and even after that they can say that you have to leave so there is no job security.

Good Job Experience

Enjoyed working with IDFC BAMK LTD because of good working culture, friendly environment, awesome branches with skilled staff, easy employee benefits...

Pros

As above

Cons

As above

Nice Work Culture

The work atmosphere is very competitive and highly stressful. But salary and perks are amazing. You have a lot of freedom to operate and implement your ideas with immense support form higher management. The hardest part of the job is to wear the pressure and stressful environment.

Stress full and political place

If your are good in politics this place where you belong. In addition, prepare your self as everything should be handled by you only like operations and collections and sales.

Great learning experience

Everything depends on how you take the corporate culture. Lot of pressure interms of timings and holidays. There are none. Needs more smart work. That slogging people.

Good

Excellent place for learning and work. Good support from management and supervisors for working. Very good culture. Overall words about company is very good.

I feel good working with idfc bank. Since the bank culture is good and products re also good. And I get enoromous support from team players and my mangers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC FIRST Bank. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IDFC FIRST Bank