IDFC First Bank Ltd
View all IDFC First Bank Ltd reviews

IDFC First Bank Ltd

IDFC First Bank Ltd Employee Review

management was good and i learned alot of things

Idfc vank was my first job i had learned many things and work culture was too good and its openly new bank a digital bank. All customer were handled individually. Best thing in idfc bank is there is no crowd found at bank becaise all things are digital by online as like generation goes on..

Same role

In IDFC First BANK when I joined idfc bank only one branch was there in pune and bank was new in the market we have started work we worked hard and we have lunched 7 more branches in within 6 to 8 month it was great experience we have grown very fast we start the Bussiness from 0 and within 1 year have did 10cr Bussiness it was great experience.
Same role

Looking a enjoyment work culture

Work culture & HR POLICIES WAS GOOD. Overall everything was good. But one thing is that there training modules was not good as well as there products in banking industry.
Same location

Great Place to Work

IDFC FIRST Bank is an ideal workplace to embark at any point of your career. - there is a work-life balance- has one of the best working environment and supportive colleagues- perks and benefits are great- managers are good leaders- huge career growth opportunities for all employees

Pros

good work life balance, challenging projects and tasks, supportive colleagues and managers, employees are valued and appreciated, internal career growth opportunities are very high.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC First Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDFC First Bank Ltd with

• IDFC First Bank Ltd
  • management was good and i learned alot of things
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?