IDFC First Bank Ltd logo
IDFC First Bank Ltd
View all IDFC First Bank Ltd reviews

IDFC First Bank Ltd

IDFC First Bank Ltd Employee Review

No motivation and pure politics in organation

Full politics in IDFC First Bank and all seniors doing favouritism for promotion etc. about company Policy ,HR policy like all bottam level to top level rules are different like own rules.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Working on holiday and long time works every day

Same role

Best

The best organizations for learning and growing skills.I also got best experience in rural areas. IDFC first bank also employees supportive organizations.
Same role

Learning place for new candidates

I joined on February. It took about two weeks which is about half a month after which I finally got allocated to a branch. Uptil then they gave us product training and in-branch idea about basic tips and tricks through basic sales exercise i.e. throwing us in market (which turned out to be fun). After being allocated to branch things turned out different. As I was a fresher we needed a little guidance and support to gather customers and meet target. The sales manager helped us in all the way he could. But not after he was replaced by another sales manager things started to turn all political and biased. Pandemic hit shortly after that and that's another story. Hence, IDFC is a nice place to work but end of the day it depends under which manager you are getting posted. As thw saying goes truly 'Employee don't leave company they leave their managers.'
Same location

No Job Security

Not Recommended to anyone. No work culture. Only fundamental is to give higher Salary & let employee work as labour. Full of Politics. Gave my Blood and sweat. Chased my Targets but still ZERO support During Lockdown simply Laid Off

Pros

Can't find any

Cons

Politics. No Job Security. Still system like NBFC.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC First Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDFC First Bank Ltd with

• IDFC First Bank Ltd
  • No motivation and pure politics in organation