IDFC First Bank Ltd logo
IDFC First Bank Ltd

IDFC First Bank Ltd Employee Reviews for Bank Officer

Learning place for new candidates

I joined on February. It took about two weeks which is about half a month after which I finally got allocated to a branch. Uptil then they gave us product training and in-branch idea about basic tips and tricks through basic sales exercise i.e. throwing us in market (which turned out to be fun). After being allocated to branch things turned out different. As I was a fresher we needed a little guidance and support to gather customers and meet target. The sales manager helped us in all the way he could. But not after he was replaced by another sales manager things started to turn all political and biased. Pandemic hit shortly after that and that's another story. Hence, IDFC is a nice place to work but end of the day it depends under which manager you are getting posted. As thw saying goes truly 'Employee don't leave company they leave their managers.'

Best

The best organizations for learning and growing skills.I also got best experience in rural areas. IDFC first bank also employees supportive organizations.

No motivation and pure politics in organation

Full politics in IDFC First Bank and all seniors doing favouritism for promotion etc. about company Policy ,HR policy like all bottam level to top level rules are different like own rules.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Working on holiday and long time works every day

Im not ok with that position

I don't like the environment over there, there are treating very badly, we have to work every saturday sunday also, that's y I didn't like the work culture of the company

Good

Tamil, English. Application: Ms Office, Tally, Photoshop. Writting skill: Tamil, English. EXTRACARICULLAR ACTIVITIES • PARK'S College, Tirupur-Mobile Operating System-16th March 2016 Attended. • Participated in " BADMINTON" state level • Attended seminar in ethical hacking at livewire centre EVENTS ORGANISED AND ROLES: • Organized tehnofest in park college and played a role as joint secretary in the year 2016 • Organized national level conference at park's college and act as secretary in the year 2018

Pros

Free lunch

A good learning environment

Good place to learn. Since it is a new bank so you get to learn a lot. The managers are extremly experienced with a lot to teach. You get recogonised for good work.

Pros

Nice cafetaria

Cons

Work pressure

employee centric organisation

good work life. lots of learning opportunities employee supportive HR policies salary always on time and best part is CEO thinking is good and different from crowd bankers. Honest banking environment

Jobs at IDFC First Bank Ltd