IDFC First Bank Ltd

IDFC First Bank Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Learning place for new candidates

I joined on February. It took about two weeks which is about half a month after which I finally got allocated to a branch. Uptil then they gave us product training and in-branch idea about basic tips and tricks through basic sales exercise i.e. throwing us in market (which turned out to be fun). After being allocated to branch things turned out different. As I was a fresher we needed a little guidance and support to gather customers and meet target. The sales manager helped us in all the way he could. But not after he was replaced by another sales manager things started to turn all political and biased. Pandemic hit shortly after that and that's another story. Hence, IDFC is a nice place to work but end of the day it depends under which manager you are getting posted. As thw saying goes truly 'Employee don't leave company they leave their managers.'

Very worst and no personal life and job security

Handling 9 fos and large new dealers and exciting dealer of 160 dealers. Learning many things from company ,but policy very worst .no employee job security. Even boss thinking he is not fit for job through out.or transfer another team. I am performer of the team but he is throughout from team , mental torchal and now I applied for regination but not given any apporval for last working date conformation. He is hold my released date.salary all those things

Pros

No personal life time. Last 3 month daily 18 to 20 hr workings

Cons

Long hour, no salary increase

Best

The best organizations for learning and growing skills.I also got best experience in rural areas. IDFC first bank also employees supportive organizations.

Great Place to Work

IDFC FIRST Bank is an ideal workplace to embark at any point of your career. - there is a work-life balance- has one of the best working environment and supportive colleagues- perks and benefits are great- managers are good leaders- huge career growth opportunities for all employees

Pros

good work life balance, challenging projects and tasks, supportive colleagues and managers, employees are valued and appreciated, internal career growth opportunities are very high.

No Job Security

Not Recommended to anyone. No work culture. Only fundamental is to give higher Salary & let employee work as labour. Full of Politics. Gave my Blood and sweat. Chased my Targets but still ZERO support During Lockdown simply Laid Off

Pros

Can't find any

Cons

Politics. No Job Security. Still system like NBFC.

Productive Organization

Great learning at IDFC FIRST Excellent collaboration between teams and managers of various departments Splendid knowledge enhancementSuper good at keeping their Clients FIRST as the moto says

Fun workplace but poor management

The company offers attractive packages for employees but work is more like an NBFC rather tha bank. Work life balance is poor but direct seniors are very helpful.

Pros

Incentive

Cons

Pressure iresective of holidays

No motivation and pure politics in organation

Full politics in IDFC First Bank and all seniors doing favouritism for promotion etc. about company Policy ,HR policy like all bottam level to top level rules are different like own rules.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Working on holiday and long time works every day

Looking a enjoyment work culture

Work culture & HR POLICIES WAS GOOD. Overall everything was good. But one thing is that there training modules was not good as well as there products in banking industry.

Productive and enjoyable

If you're experienced in banking then this organisation would be great area to learn and grow. You can earn more money because here incentives structure is best. Overall you would have good experience.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management and hierarchy.

Jobs at IDFC First Bank Ltd

See more jobs

Work place

Environment is good there is a work pressure and while u receive the salary and incentive it very less then ur expectations work and life balance is not good 9 hr working basic is less from 11 to 9 your work rest time for family stress full life promotion is depend on higher management if they feel they provide in last five year only company change my pay roll to it sister concern company but not salary this idfc first bank

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Five star company

Over all very good bank its wonder full to work with them in future of i got the change i will definitely join this tremendous Organization . Management is very good .

A good learning opportunity

An organization of repute With a great learning experience across various departments. Aggressive Growth opportunities basis performance. Events and award programmes to encourage each one for their contribution towards their own growth and that of the organization .

In this company work good and all our team person is very knowledgeable and trained to me like them and helping in work is good like a friend so in this company I learn a more

Idfcfirst bank is the worst bank I have seen in my life. There are no job security in idfcfirst bank ltd and work culture is very poor. And management is sucks.

Talent is not recognised

Great company and tech process and continuously improving but they do not acknowledge your talent and management is slow. I would love to continue with IDFC but they do not support and do not pay you well as compared to the pressure given by them

Pros

Tech driven financial institution

Cons

No work ethics // no culture // no salary

ok to work with

Better look for other banks before applyng here. also the management needs to be revised for better leadership and guidance. IT sector needs to improve as well.

Competitive and fast growing bank

It's a nice place to work for freshers and can learn good things of banking. Growing bank and have lot of potential in developing their staff. Can do better for experience staff..

There is alot of stressful work culture at IDFC First Bank Ltd even there is no work life balance their.

Work culture is not good, can't maintain work life balance, even rating criteria is biased. Company not able to provide neccessary resources to work and even after that they can say that you have to leave so there is no job security.

Nice Work Culture

The work atmosphere is very competitive and highly stressful. But salary and perks are amazing. You have a lot of freedom to operate and implement your ideas with immense support form higher management. The hardest part of the job is to wear the pressure and stressful environment.

Idfc bank is a good organization

Idfc first Bank Ltd is a good organization but my salary not satisfied living location, I present living location my salary not satisfied that way I am change any other organization

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC First Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDFC First Bank Ltd with