IDFC First Bank Ltd

IDFC First Bank Ltd Management reviews

Clear

Productive and enjoyable

If you're experienced in banking then this organisation would be great area to learn and grow. You can earn more money because here incentives structure is best. Overall you would have good experience.

Pros

Salary and benefits

Cons

Poor management and hierarchy.

Stressful and political work environment

The bank is not at all employee centric. The regulations and policies are very stringent and there is no work life balance whatsoever. There are hardly any fair rewards and recognition. The pay parity is extremely high. The difference between the salaries of different people with same designation is as high as 10 LPA.

Good Atmosphere to grow

You should really be a part of this culture they are good at what they do..Management is good.Workplace is CreativeGood Trainee and employe relationship

No motivation and pure politics in organation

Full politics in IDFC First Bank and all seniors doing favouritism for promotion etc. about company Policy ,HR policy like all bottam level to top level rules are different like own rules.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Working on holiday and long time works every day

Work place

Environment is good there is a work pressure and while u receive the salary and incentive it very less then ur expectations work and life balance is not good 9 hr working basic is less from 11 to 9 your work rest time for family stress full life promotion is depend on higher management if they feel they provide in last five year only company change my pay roll to it sister concern company but not salary this idfc first bank

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Five star company

Over all very good bank its wonder full to work with them in future of i got the change i will definitely join this tremendous Organization . Management is very good .

Keen to rejoin again with the bank. Good place to work and management are very friendly and supportive in every aspects. Even guided us very nice and politely.

Idfcfirst bank is the worst bank I have seen in my life. There are no job security in idfcfirst bank ltd and work culture is very poor. And management is sucks.

Talent is not recognised

Great company and tech process and continuously improving but they do not acknowledge your talent and management is slow. I would love to continue with IDFC but they do not support and do not pay you well as compared to the pressure given by them

Pros

Tech driven financial institution

Cons

No work ethics // no culture // no salary

ok to work with

Better look for other banks before applyng here. also the management needs to be revised for better leadership and guidance. IT sector needs to improve as well.

Jobs at IDFC First Bank Ltd

See more jobs

Work With Fun and Customer First

Learned How to complete Difficult Task. Time Management. How to Do Stress free Work. Maintain the Working Atmosphere peaceful. I cant Forget the Param Award Function that i got 2 Times.

Best Organisation to Work with

It is the Most friendly and culture based organisation . I have been enjoying my work and the HR policies also good here .Senior Managements are friendly and supportive .

productivety and work place

Not too more. I have learned meany of think its related to my work. there is good management . healty workplace . not sure freelancer work bosses not created unwanted presurer. thanks

Nice Work Culture

The work atmosphere is very competitive and highly stressful. But salary and perks are amazing. You have a lot of freedom to operate and implement your ideas with immense support form higher management. The hardest part of the job is to wear the pressure and stressful environment.

Productive and compliance adherence

Micro Management Large team handling Team Management SARFAESI ACT Learned Legal tools on Home loan/LAP Implement and enhanced operations and process for better results

Good

Excellent place for learning and work. Good support from management and supervisors for working. Very good culture. Overall words about company is very good.

Learning Experience

I had joined IDFC in its formation year and hence I have learned a lot. It was really a learning experience for me. A great place to work with a great management.

Im not ok with that position

I don't like the environment over there, there are treating very badly, we have to work every saturday sunday also, that's y I didn't like the work culture of the company

Good company

Good company to work with good management and work cullture in this company business oriented organisation.Renumeration is good in this company and infrastructure is also good.

Culture Issues are here

Micro Finance Culture is there rather than expecting a Banking Culture. Quality hiring is also an issue. Most of the staff hired with the qualification of 10th and 12th. The poorest ever communication skills has been observed in the staff up to the level of Branch Manager level.

Stressful and competitive

A typical sales job Need to work 7 days a week Learnt lot about sales management. It is a target oriented job and need to be on our toes everyday and work hard

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC First Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDFC First Bank Ltd with

• IDFC First Bank Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?