IDFC First Bank Ltd logo
IDFC First Bank Ltd

IDFC First Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

I love my job and have learned many techniques related to job

I learned how to interact with customers in the field and manage themI love my job very much and enjoy doing my work I don't think my job is hard bcoz in my view nothing is impossible in this world

Pros

Cons

No comments

Work With Fun and Customer First

Learned How to complete Difficult Task. Time Management. How to Do Stress free Work. Maintain the Working Atmosphere peaceful. I cant Forget the Param Award Function that i got 2 Times.

Best Organisation to Work with

It is the Most friendly and culture based organisation . I have been enjoying my work and the HR policies also good here .Senior Managements are friendly and supportive .

productivety and work place

Not too more. I have learned meany of think its related to my work. there is good management . healty workplace . not sure freelancer work bosses not created unwanted presurer. thanks

There is alot of stressful work culture at IDFC First Bank Ltd even there is no work life balance their.

Work culture is not good, can't maintain work life balance, even rating criteria is biased. Company not able to provide neccessary resources to work and even after that they can say that you have to leave so there is no job security.

Good Job Experience

Enjoyed working with IDFC BAMK LTD because of good working culture, friendly environment, awesome branches with skilled staff, easy employee benefits...

Pros

As above

Cons

As above

Nice Work Culture

The work atmosphere is very competitive and highly stressful. But salary and perks are amazing. You have a lot of freedom to operate and implement your ideas with immense support form higher management. The hardest part of the job is to wear the pressure and stressful environment.

Stress full and political place

If your are good in politics this place where you belong. In addition, prepare your self as everything should be handled by you only like operations and collections and sales.

Productive and compliance adherence

Micro Management Large team handling Team Management SARFAESI ACT Learned Legal tools on Home loan/LAP Implement and enhanced operations and process for better results

Idfc bank is a good organization

Idfc first Bank Ltd is a good organization but my salary not satisfied living location, I present living location my salary not satisfied that way I am change any other organization

Jobs at IDFC First Bank Ltd

See more jobs

Great learning experience

Everything depends on how you take the corporate culture. Lot of pressure interms of timings and holidays. There are none. Needs more smart work. That slogging people.

Good

Excellent place for learning and work. Good support from management and supervisors for working. Very good culture. Overall words about company is very good.

Managemant system is average...overall not bad

Average company to work with...but, they create heavy pressure at the time of month end...they often force to night stay because of file pressure..that's all

Learning Experience

I had joined IDFC in its formation year and hence I have learned a lot. It was really a learning experience for me. A great place to work with a great management.

I feel good working with idfc bank. Since the bank culture is good and products re also good. And I get enoromous support from team players and my mangers

Excellent

Good to work, great experience, smooth atmosphere.Now a days its grow very fast so dont be late, apply and join and dont afraid of an interview . Thank you

Idfc bank ltd is a very good workplace.

Idfc first bank ltd is an excellent Bank. Employees are very supportive, Work culture is very good. Infrastructure is also good. Idfc bank is a goog workplace.

good job

Healthy experience and nice staff , healthy environment. I will recommend my friends to idfc. It was a very healty and nice experience. Handsome salary with good benefits.

Im not ok with that position

I don't like the environment over there, there are treating very badly, we have to work every saturday sunday also, that's y I didn't like the work culture of the company

Good company

Good company to work with good management and work cullture in this company business oriented organisation.Renumeration is good in this company and infrastructure is also good.

Hardness of working.

I worked for like 10 to 11 hours a day without any proper break or lunch time. Working time starts with opening of stores and end with their closing. But the return was very minimal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDFC First Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IDFC First Bank Ltd with