IDP Education India pvt. Ltd

IDP Education India pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Good experience

I have worked at IDP for 5 years and they have given ample opportunity to learn and develop myself as a competent professional. The work culture and personal life balance is very good at the organization.

Work Life balance has to worked by the employee not by the company If you have worked hard there is no hardest part of the jobIncentives and Awards are the best part and right notivation for the career

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Salary differences

Friendly work culture, too much to learn and gain very good management

IDP EDUCATION INDIA PVT LTD is the best company i have known and worked. New challenges every day makes work more interesting. Very supportive management. Professional and friendly work place gives stress free job.

Very bad organization

The management thinks that they are very superior than Anyone else..got no value for other's time...drags the interview for 4 to 5 months!! Basically worst ppl in the management

Productive and fun Work Place

IDP Education India PVT LTD is the best place to build a Career with high responsibility and good management. Work responsibilities helps to have a good rapport with our customers & Clients.

Multi tasking, exposure to work for Network entities

Good Place to Work In, Great work environment, Exposure to work for different countries, Multi tasking roles, implementing revised IFRS in Network enties.

Life at as a SD Analyst @ IDP Education

I could say that i really started my Career at IDP, the work atmosphere was great, there were a lot of friendly people who help you and show no difference, no matter what position they hold. On the salary from IDP does pay less compared to other companies but its a good place to learn and develop your skills.

Pros

Workplace culture, Areas to learn, Work life balance

Cons

Salary, Benefits

Productive and ethical place

A very professional environment, ethical and friendly environment. Supportive management.

Pros

Work hours, flexible lunch time.

Cons

Nothing much.

fun workplace,good support from management,

i had great experience working in idp .multinational company culture was good to work with,Good increment every year .had events to manage and awards night was always a destination.

15+ Years of experience in customer service industry

Wonderful experience working in customer service industry , letting people dream about the their careers and guiding & assisting them with the needs and requirements. I was very much passionate about by job and loved to work with full enthusiasm each day.

idp education

Idp is a great place to work and to learn things .The most important is part is appreciation from the higher authorities. nice environment to work with.

Pros

nice environment

Cons

nothing in particular

Team work and Fun working with IDP Team

From the day one its a new experience of learning process. fun working with the team members and learned time management and handle various difficulties in processing and converting the students.

A Company which is growth oriented and also which enables our growth in Career

IDP education is a company which aims at an overall growth for itself and the staff also, a place which drives us to give our best, also takes care and nurtures the staff at the workplace. Driven by the best staff in the Industry, always has the best practices being followed in our work culture. It is a good learning platform and encourages the staff to perform the best in the industry.

Pros

Package best in the industry

Fully satisfied

As IDP is very big organization.I learn many new things in IDP. Very Professional in work Terms.Incentive plans are very good.Very much satisfied with Company.

Productive and positive

Its always been a positive feeling to work at idp.. Friendly and helpful environment. I have learned alot from here. Higher authorities are always helpful. I have seen my growth both professional & personal. My managers are really good and cooperative. Being at the front desk, I walways face lots of people and love to interact with them which makes me more knowledgeable at my sector. The hardest part is to manage front desk, ielts, admin, accounts part simultaneously but its challenging for me. Overall idp gave me a wonderful experience and would love to continue with it in future days.

Satisfactory job experience

workplace culture is good, colleagues are friendly and cordial, the job role is nice but the difficult part is all counselors have to do everything all by themselves, starting from counseling till visa filing and finally completing the pre-departure process and also arranging airport pickups and arranging for accommodation services.

Cons

Too much of work pressure

Great Work Place

I have been working with IDP Education for the last 3 years , providing friendly environment to work , a place where you get to learn new things everyday.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Nothing much to say

Process Oriented job and enjoyable work place

It is one of the best agency in education to work with. Knowledge oriented learning process. Good work environment as well, Blend of Fun and learn for all of us. We have learnt a lot in the span of years and hopefully it would help us grow further in our existing roles with new challenges and more job prospects.

Pros

Best place to balance wotk and family life

Cons

Salaries are not at par with the people with same targets

Cocktail of challenge and pleasure

Lot of challenges and hurdles to start with; nevertheless a good platform for innovations. Expectations are on the higher end which creates unnecessary stress affecting efficacy as a whole.

Pros

Salaries and compensations

Cons

too many KRAs

Great work life balance as it offers 5 day working

Great work life balance as it offers 5 day working.Very professional atmosphere to work in.Great Team which keeps one motivated.The awards night is to reckon with for the efforts that we put in.

Great Place to Work

Great organization to work with, good platform to enhance your knowledge with different countries and Very employee friendly organization with good culture and people.

Pros

Great Work - Life Balance.

Cons

No cons found till now.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IDP Education India pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5