IELTS Institute

IELTS Institute Employee Reviews

IELTS Institute insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and team collaboration

I learned how to deal with customers and it also improves the lifestyle of people by being formally dressed and how to interact with different people.

Overall it was a good experience.

I learnt many things from that job like how to communicate with others and how to tackle with the tackles..team work and smart work are two things which are very important in any job & always to be loyal, honest and punctual towards the job.

it is excellant

it is very good . this institute improve my speaking level of English. long working hours.i do part time i really like it because i learn new words i this institute

I just wann a job nearby Hoshiarpur at the rate of Rs. 9000 per month.

At starting its quiet good,but after sometime senior especially the managing dep. irritate me everytime. They are not professional at all. They started take their personal work from me. I didn't enjoy there anytime.

Competitive and learning exposure

It was learning with fun process where I knew myself more and grew knowledge. Learnt the beauty of English language from many angles. Encountered my own capabilities as a trainer.

Pros

Competitive working environment

Cons

Long working hours

good

management needs to be more understanding. they only focus on money, rather they should focus on quality. people are willing to spend if they get what they want

Workplace culture

That job best for me please but my personal issues i leaved that institute beacuse owners of that institute shifted in canada now help me for looking new job at faridkot

It was a good experience at that institute

I loved my job because my staff was very cooperative and i was satisfied with my job because of the work i did there and the salary i get over there.

Excellent experience

I learnt a lot from my job experience. It was a great opportunity for me. I dealt with administrative as well as teaching job there which taught many thing to me as well.

Working at Ielts institute is so much for my. Its my first job so i want to give my 100% to the institute, i brought new ideas for teaching.

I learned many things in institute.i learned that teaching is a great responsibility for a person. Further more, management of the institute is excellent moreover, the teachers who worked with me are like friends to me and very cooperative because of their cooperation and good nature i didn't feel any difficulty in institute.

Good

It was a good experience. I learnt many new things from it. The owner was very cooperative. I really enjoyed alot working with them but now I'm looking for a job through which I can have better opportunities in my life.

productive and learning workplace

As a counsellor and Ielts Trainer i have learned organisation,management skills and also have customer service experience .There was everyday a new day and new experience with different people.

Good to work

Every place and job helps us to learn something new and so this job helped me too in learning something new and improve my skills and knowledge. It hepled me a lot in enhancing my knowledge and to learn something new . But i am looking forward to explore myself and to utilise my skills.

Productive & satisfaying

It was fabulous.The ambience of institute was very calm& tranquil that adds to working there.it was stupendous experience for me.I learned many skills there like cooperation and tolerance .

Administrative work

overall, I had a great experience there, as I had a lot of work to do and learn new thing oftenly, also I used to get a chance to meet a lot of new clients there and was glad in helping them out by resolving their queries and guiding them towards the right pathway.

Enthusiastic environment with work management plans

-Brodens the horizon of knowladge of students and children -Understanding the daily requirments of students and teaching them according to their need

Cooperative and well adorned educational environment with great enthusiasm.

It is a great institute to alleviate one's confidence and to own an asset of ocean of knowledge. I have worked twice with this institute and it has aided in improving and boosting my training abilities.

Pros

Ace working environment

Cons

I am fully satisfied with my job but i want job in my field like in any bank as a accountant and manager.

This is best institute .i impvrove my all skills here.Grab confidence and become capable too manage all things.I learn how to plan things and organise that things

Pros

monthly meetings for improvement and incentives.

Cons

nothing

Good working culture

A nice place to work. Good work culture with lot of learning and interactions with students on day to day basis. But the job demands 10-12 hours shift which was difficult for students to sit and concentrate.

Pros

Workculture

Cons

Long working hours

i keen in new things

To become an asset for organization through my skills and knowledge. As I am dedicated towards my duties and responsibilities. I do my work with honesty and sincerity.

it was awesome experience

nice place to learn and work.it is institute where students come to learn differnt aspect to clear IELTS exam

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IELTS Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

• IELTS Institute
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?