IELTS Institute

IELTS Institute Culture reviews

Clear

IELTS Institute insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and team collaboration

I learned how to deal with customers and it also improves the lifestyle of people by being formally dressed and how to interact with different people.

Overall it was a good experience.

I learnt many things from that job like how to communicate with others and how to tackle with the tackles..team work and smart work are two things which are very important in any job & always to be loyal, honest and punctual towards the job.

Competitive and learning exposure

It was learning with fun process where I knew myself more and grew knowledge. Learnt the beauty of English language from many angles. Encountered my own capabilities as a trainer.

Pros

Competitive working environment

Cons

Long working hours

good

management needs to be more understanding. they only focus on money, rather they should focus on quality. people are willing to spend if they get what they want

It was a good experience at that institute

I loved my job because my staff was very cooperative and i was satisfied with my job because of the work i did there and the salary i get over there.

Productive & satisfaying

It was fabulous.The ambience of institute was very calm& tranquil that adds to working there.it was stupendous experience for me.I learned many skills there like cooperation and tolerance .

Cons

I am fully satisfied with my job but i want job in my field like in any bank as a accountant and manager.

This is best institute .i impvrove my all skills here.Grab confidence and become capable too manage all things.I learn how to plan things and organise that things

Pros

monthly meetings for improvement and incentives.

Cons

nothing

Good working culture

A nice place to work. Good work culture with lot of learning and interactions with students on day to day basis. But the job demands 10-12 hours shift which was difficult for students to sit and concentrate.

Pros

Workculture

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IELTS Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5