IELTS Institute

IELTS Institute Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Excellent experience

I learnt a lot from my job experience. It was a great opportunity for me. I dealt with administrative as well as teaching job there which taught many thing to me as well.

Competitive and learning exposure

It was learning with fun process where I knew myself more and grew knowledge. Learnt the beauty of English language from many angles. Encountered my own capabilities as a trainer.

Pros

Competitive working environment

Cons

Long working hours

Good

It was a good experience. I learnt many new things from it. The owner was very cooperative. I really enjoyed alot working with them but now I'm looking for a job through which I can have better opportunities in my life.

productive and learning workplace

As a counsellor and Ielts Trainer i have learned organisation,management skills and also have customer service experience .There was everyday a new day and new experience with different people.

Good to work

Every place and job helps us to learn something new and so this job helped me too in learning something new and improve my skills and knowledge. It hepled me a lot in enhancing my knowledge and to learn something new . But i am looking forward to explore myself and to utilise my skills.

Administrative work

overall, I had a great experience there, as I had a lot of work to do and learn new thing oftenly, also I used to get a chance to meet a lot of new clients there and was glad in helping them out by resolving their queries and guiding them towards the right pathway.

Cooperative and well adorned educational environment with great enthusiasm.

It is a great institute to alleviate one's confidence and to own an asset of ocean of knowledge. I have worked twice with this institute and it has aided in improving and boosting my training abilities.

Pros

Ace working environment

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IELTS Institute. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5