iEnergizer

iEnergizer Employee Reviews

It is nice place to work only if you want to earn money as they offer good incentives and they have voice processes/operations and often night shifts
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Less fun activities
Employee satisfaction is zero here. If you are only working for money or you want to start your career go for it otherwise I would not recommend this company.
Pros
Fresher job
Cons
Poor management
odd hours no managed work culture shift timings are extended hardcore calling not recommended at all you will lose your work life balance your life become stressful and if you keep working in this company as a caller this can even give you health problems.
Pros
Free Meal, Gym and Pool
Cons
Extended working hours, Odd Shifts, Leaves Issue
No issue with salary but pressure is there.Very few holidays. Management is not much supportive. Collegues that you work will be helpful sometimes, if your team leader didn't support you. Events are there but you have to manage it accordingly with your work.
Cons
Long hours, break time is short
Advantages:1) Manager are co operative on giving CL's and EL's2) Cafeteria and meal are fine.3) Team workDisadvantages:1) Political Environment, they all tired to snatch the designation of higher designated person.2) Highly pressurized working environment. You will work on 100's of tickets on the regular basis and they have short IT staff. Ratio of user and IT will be 1000:13) 24X7 support4) low salary structure which is not sufficient to live.
Pros
Cafeteria and meal are fine
Cons
Abusive language of Managers is the worst experience of this Company.In Work Pressure, even the Senior Managment forgets professionalism and speak like a street vegetable seller.Despite of your hard work and devotion...it's thier way to treat employees as per their preferences and requirement.
Pros
Salary is good in some process
Cons
Abusive language and Behavior issues of Management with employees
I've learnt how to deal with Clients better. I was a Customer Executive but i was doing so well that they offered me for the sales Process. I was feeling amazing that day. After that day it was so smooth and Competitive at the same time that i started loving my job but they're not offering me enough salary.
Pros
Relaxed Workplace
Cons
Ienergizer is overall a very good bpo in term of work, salary and working environment from any other.. there is no such type of pressure which demotivat your self confidence.. except resignation deley.
Pros
You would have to pay for lunch if you want to eat something healthy
Cons
Not so much long, only working genuine hour
Ienergizer is very good company to work There rulas is. Very nice. And. Staff behaviour is. Goog. But. So many stad is. Not. Good. And. There is very difficult in. And. Out policy
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Limited time
Organization is good but for ex employees they didn't treat you well that all I want to say , because I see some cases when you gave resign to your manager so it's 1 month process you need to work 1 month but in that month they didn't treat you well
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at iEnergizer?
We have to complete 10 hours shift there with 2 days rotational week offs. I have learnt how to handle customer's queries and get them satisfied in an efficient manner. Although, management was not good in the company. The hardest part of the job is to follow company policies.
My job descriptionDeal with Restaurants Client for menu Digitization. Ensuring each team member to achieve its daily assigned target. Creating the report based upon it and sharing it with the higher authorities. Create and publish the quality error report and discussed with higher authorities and team what is the reason behind this kind of errors. Dashboard creation for different types of reports. Creating awareness amongst the team member, regarding the work-related issues.
That was my first organisation. If you want to see future in BPO sector then you can go for that organisation and you will have great experience as well as good work environment.
Not worth workinh management is so poor for workers..i have seen even higehr post people don't have manners to talk to thier juniors and working there is lile insulting urself.
Pros
Na
Cons
Bad management.
People were good,environment is good. Management needs to be improved. The superiors and the people who are at the managerial level should understand their subordinates and must support their work.
Expected hard support during lockdown During peak times companies needs you and during off time companies throw you with no reason. Dont expect appraisal before 2 yrs of dedicated working.
Pros
Activities, Trainers are good
Cons
During peak times companies need you and during off season company free you
I am sure that the way company have taken the interveiw was quite good and they check the skills you have . I want to work and i will hive my best to the company , and after getting in company i will make sure for the betterment of the company .
There is no job security is there and the salary is also not god, which they are offering. So i just wanted to switch the job in any other processe but they are some kind of company policy, uder which u can give interview only after 3 months
Not a employee beneficial organisation, very pathetic management always ready to cut the employee salary, no job security, no employee overall development plan
Pros
Cons
Mental pressure
EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) Good environment Average Salary Difficult to reqch management transportation is bad Good and satisfied training for a month
I experienced a lot of good things from this company From this company I learnt many things like how to perform at professional level and how to do work as a team For me this company isn't company for me this is my Home And I am still missing it
  1. Employee Reviews