iEnergizer

iEnergizer Employee Reviews

India417 reviews

Hectic work environment

They don't anything for employee except money. They policy sucks. People's mindset is pathetic. There no growth and no support. Each employee morale is down.

Stressful

Stressful work here and salary is not good, no body support you. You will stand only for you. It's good for freshers in domestic and good salary in international

iEnergizer insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and fun learning company over all good experience with ienergizer

Good Productive and fun learning company over all good experience with ienergizer , the management of ie is also very cooperative liitle bit issues in salary account they only accept few banks , and they have also changed their cafeteria as well it is so far from work station

Productive and growth friendly environment supportive staff's....

I enjoyed alot while working... And learned alot, grasp knowledge about corporate..... as well as how to deal in difficult situation... Vocab improve including com skills with exact pronunciation.

Stress full

Working there was my choice because I wanted to learn something about working as coustmer representative and i learn alot but there was shift issue ..

Favoritism & Flattering works here

Worst Management, They talks about hierarchy so that lower management lacks could not escalated to hire management. They can hide their lacs in works. They controls to the employees to show fear of job loos, Issue PIP. If you will raise an issue they gives threat to issue PIP. So, that you will shut your mouth.

Fun workplaceCafeteriatwo leaves in a week

Fun workplaceCafeteriatwo leaves in a weekOne CL ( Casual leave) for a month which will be carry forward if u won't take.15EL ( earned leave for a year)

Hectic schedule

Even though they provide good salary but the work culture isn't that great. It's like hiring people and making them slaves with no schedule. Policies are also very strict and baseless creating difficulties for the employers. If anyone wants to join the organisation just to earn money and giving up all other independence and neglect health, they can.

Good company

If you want money go there, the culture is good you wild so many good people there. Also money is best for a fresher. No company will give you this much money. Work is also not very tough and incentives are also good.

Worst place to work , never ever join this company else will regret entire life

Worse company in my entire carrerWorst management,worst payro;; system, worst growth, noothing is good literally ,not even a single thing is at this place

Very dull environment of work

Not a good place to work in.The salary structure is sort of ok.Management's work is quite poor.Unhygienic cafeteria.No proper sanitization.Unclean washrooms.

Pros

You get bonus on if worked on holidays

Cons

Uncomfortably long hrs and odd time shifts

Work pressure is on the top andthere is some politics also and long working hour but the salary is on time and this is the best part and the working culture is also friendly

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours and work load

I energizer is a good for employee.

Ienergizer is good company. There management is also good. Company have good environment for employee. Company gives good opportunity for his employees.

Productive and good working environment

Working in IEnergizer is fairly good enough. Good salary, good management and productive environment. I have worked in for IEnergizer Noida. Mode of interview was offline, it was amazing, timely managed, actively Attended. Then I applied for their uttarakhand branch in dehradun. Management is so poor that I have been trying to make contact with HR since three weeks. Response is Super late, mostly left unanswered. No clear responses. They may have a good working environment only if you can get to the interview phase First. Good luck if you don't believe me.

Pros

Incentives and bonuses are there

Cons

Hiring process is Super tiring. Esp. online mode.

Not good for promotion and growth. Advisor lev can see growth but not later on

Not good for promotion and growth. Advisor level we can see growth but not later on. Sometimes not get time to sit at cafeteria as it is too crowded. One cafeteria outside office and inside IENERGIZER premises is very poor. We see lots of smell and bad environment

Pros

Cafeteria

Cons

Stressful work environment

Overall experience was good.

I love to work with this company and most importantly with the management. Almost everything was fine. Every one helps to me how to grow in this industry.

Pros

Nothing was free every thing was paid.

Cons

Some time I have to stay after my shift. But this is the nature of this kind of industries.

It's depressing and bad place to work!!!

Literally they are exploiting the employees. They have rules out of this world. They can deduct the salary even if you will breathe without their permission. Also, they are bunch of goons working as so called TEAM LEADERS. They think that they run the world.

Pros

Good salary.

Cons

Long Hours. No work life balance. No supporting staff. Rules are out of the world.

Professional from all educational background make it at much par above BPO

A-60 Noida is the best workplace if you are considering working in a BPO/KPO sector. People from various educational background and states work here thus creating a diversified work environment. Colleagues are highly skilled in their task. Each and every amenities is present under one room.

Pros

Cooperative staff job security, Good canteen and cafeteria, parking facility, physically challenged friendly.

Cons

Punctuality, One cannot leave the campus durning their office hours.

Productive environment

Company was good with in the vincity in Noida cabs & food provided with other facilities like gym, swimming pool & pool table was there too. Working hours were okay but people do stretch there. They pay their employees salary on time.

Productive and fun workplace

1.The Salary is good for starters. Base salary 35K for international.2.WFH since Pandamic.3.Good cafeteria outlets like Palki and American Dhaba.4.If you are good at your job and are sincere about it; They give you leaves without any questions asked. You get your preferred shift most of the time and preferred week offs as well (Sat/Sunday). And also earn good incentives without deductions.5.Free vaccines.

Pros

Growth and Satisfaction

Cons

Need more skill development program and higher education program.

Could have been better

10 hours shift with no benifits ain't cool. HR is not automated, you miss your swipe our at work they will deduct 7000/-. Even if everything is perfect if HR fails to correct their error you'll loose 7000 attendance bonus. Extended shift hours 10 hours shift 30 minutes pre shift meeting is quite not good. No PF, horrible health incusrance. Good team / Superviser / Manager. Performance is rewarded with Rewards and regognition and incentives. Fourtunately I have managed to get all everytime. Bootlicking in rewarded in promotions(I dint manage to get this). Performers are rewarded in flexible shifts and gets the freedom to choose week offs, approved leaves with no questions asked. VPs are rewarded with new cars and heavy cash bonus yearly but adviser only get their first like in 30 months that too 1500-3000. If you plan to grow then stick to this company for a very long time. If you want to make money keep switching jobs.

Pros

Base salary for international voice or blended is 28000 plus attendance bounus of 7000

Cons

Read my review for cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iEnergizer. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare iEnergizer with