IFAZONE

IFAZONE Job Security & Advancement reviews

Future life and best company for working improving life style reach the goal in life succeful work life Benifits of life increasment greater than best
Pros
Best futuring
Cons
I am not interested this job. I am not do this job Becoz there no scope for my future and no guarantee for increase my salary. So i leave this job ok thank u
Pros
Free lungh
Cons
Long time
Ifazone is best platform in the world . And the management is very good . I m working in ifazone 6 months . And this platform is absolutely awsome . I m saw the succes this platform running out
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long time profit
This is a right platform to prove your self and achieve your all dreams in a short time. But firstly work with Passion. If you work only 2years with Passion i gurantee that you earn more money above your thinking. Because these products are were powerful. And Fashion is never platform. Most thing in this industry is respect Love you Ifazone
Pros
Free lunch and stay
This Industry Make My Life. &World Best Industry For Me. Good Working area and best working environment. The Income is very good and company also gives us the best place to live, i mean the best accommodation.
Very hard struggle and hard working for our life or best life to join ifazone please fast income our life because life is very poor please my life is making best
Excellent working environment. Growth rate is vey high. I'm working here for 5 months. I started in 18500 per month but now I earn 23500 per month here. A person who have passion in working smart this is the best platform for him.
Pros
Free dinner, accommodation
Cons
Number of vacancies come is very low.
Ifazone is brand and the office name is DBA (dynamic beneficial accord mrktng Pvt ltd. I should go 5 hours a day at work and I learned a many things to the company like how to work in a system and better communication skills.
Pros
Company gives free rooms and food
Cons
5 hours a day
It's a very good platform who are suffering from our Job and job seekers.This company is providing an opportunity to all those people's who are suffering from job and the most important thing about this company is that the distributors who are working in this company full fills all it's dreams...
In future no any financial prblm who is working in this company because its income growing level is in compound level Income kaa increment is better than other companies
Pros
free
Cons
no time limit
Ifazone I love to work here.It is the place where I should be .Its great platform I ever got in my life.I am very happy with I am part of this company.Its a immense pleasure to say "duniya badal di aapne".Thank you.
Pros
Rooms
This is such a nice platform for the person who wants to change their life style quickly with smart peace of work. Their is no any pressure of boss because it's the own work and earning depend on their work.
Pros
Room
Good Working area and best working environment. The salary is very good and company also gives us the best place to live, i mean the best accommodation.
its good but not future friendly i need to work aboard i need to work on large scale and with more experienced workers i need to have the best within me to me out.