IGI AIRPORT logo
IGI AIRPORT

IGI AIRPORT Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Fun to work

Love working with the company. Fun working Staff were good .it was safe their even in evening or night shift. Staff are happy to help any of the passengers or a customers in airport. Ambiance was great safety maintenance was good . If I have to work in airport or get chance to work I'll surely love to work in airport.

Pros

3 times a break for lunch

Cons

9 hours is enough

Good Experiance

I got very good experiance when I worked inthe above organization,because they give me opportunity for working various departments in that organization due to that i got chance to develop my carrier.

Igi airport is very big airport in delhi many people are working and many passangers are come and going

I need this job many people are currently work here its a very big airport in India I can honestly work here its my dream to work in igi airport thanks

First Day Induction

Induction is a very important tools to delete the communication gap and build a start up of new ones with the old employees of a company. My first day of induction was unforgettable. Presentation given at that time from our seniors for the vision of company and employees beneficial aspects was really a standard procedure. Really Relay is a GOOD TEAM PLAYER.

Pros

Relation and Impact

Cons

May be some will feel negative

productive

good company to do work there , i also want the job.typical job which i need. a fun loved job vacancies , where you learned something .the enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

free cabs

Cons

limited hours

i have worked with company as like my own work

i have worked with company i have enjoyed at every movement in every conditions. i have gain lots experience with company.

Facility Management

Nice place to work on for facility management.Good knowledge learnt from the work place in DG ,Transformers, LT panels, chiller plants and STP etc

Good and fun working space

I learnt alot f things from my previuous cmpnay like- team work, how t handle others and hw to deal with others.. and how to do work under pressure

Pros

Good team players

Cons

Long Shift timings and less holidays

company is good

everything is good at our company like management, atmosphere and coulig. i have learn each and everything about the professional life how to live.

Pros

Cons

sometimes

good service

the work place was good, i learnt many things there and i gave my best to the compny, in the company i had to take care about maintainance of BHS and in project there was installation of BHS

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IGI AIRPORT?

Good working enviourment

good working enviourment, co-workers are friendly to everyone

Amazing experince

I worked in IGI AIRPORT where i enjoy to much because me meet different people from different country as well as different religon.They share lots of thing about there culture and country.We make new friends daily.The hardest part of this job is when some time any flight delay due to bad whether or technical problem the catering in-charge came to us and said ready for 300 people with in 30 minutes than we just shocked and watching the face of each other that is great.

Good job but hard work

First day was a typical day at work. I learn that how to operate the flight . My management is very good.Yes ,it is hardest part of the job because it is very risky. I am enjoyable sometimes

Pros

Cons

limited time