IGT

IGT Employee Reviews

I had a good experience talking with customers and solving their issues and also trained to give proper and correct information which is the basic need for the company and I literally had a positive response throughout my work life !!
Being first job this company provided me with a platform to enhance my skills and learn things which helped me in my future too. I would definitely recommend any fresher to join this company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Follow the guidelines and policies careful,greet and help all the members there, Improve and practice logical, parallel,latral, innovative, critical thinking there, finally changes always change
the current manager odigeo process shahbaz is making work environment uneccesary stressful and playing politics..otherwise things were smooth with previous managers and team leaders...he is playing with non fexible working hours and strict working ethics....employees are humans too...at the end of the day they need good environment to thrive in too
Ranked as No 1 travel Bpo..working with such a prestigious organisation was awsummm. It made me learn what the travel industry is. I learnt GDS software there amadeus, sabre. Amazing work experience..amazing guidance from team leader.
Pros
Amazing salary, overtime paid well
Great team and working environment. Senior Management was lacking direction and vision in objectives. Lots of work to do, growth was objective, but direction and support limited
IGT was my first company in Delhi where I have worked for a year. I would like to tell you that I have learnt a lot from this organization and helped to gain my confidence and future growth towards my career.
Worst Place to work. No Management. They'll treat you like a THEKE wala mazdoor. If you ave nothing in hand then also you shud avoid this company. Pathetic ppl pathetic company
Pros
Cons
Ma ny
I like the nature of teaching in IGT. Here i found better management to control everything for candidates But i really liked arrangement . But want to work at airport.
Pros
while induction they provide free lunch
Cons
9 hrs
Pros
while induction they provide free lunch
Cons
9 hrs
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IGT?
Workplace culture is excellent. Working in IGT is fun as you are working under extremely talented managers with same time you are enjoying multiple competition and games organised by HR teams.
Dyanmic and good environment for freshers to grow up .Everything happens automatically fully employee and customer satisfaction .Learned to work with team and to achieve the target
At igt atmosphere for freshers was good. The management was cooperative. Working with seniors was inspiring as well as benefecial.
Pros
Ijp and multiple training programmes.
it is a good company. The training part was amazing. Trainers were good and skilled. Management is good. The working environment, co-workers were good. It was a good experience working in IGT.
I was not happy with the management and with the transport.. IN NIGHT SHIFT THERE WAS SECURITY FOR THE GIRLS THAT'S WHY I LEFT IGT.. AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO WORK THERE.
igt is very goo company & this companay give the chance to evryone to achive the goal
i had work with this company it was great full to work with that all the team members are really helpful and the environment was friendly.............
Pros
free
The best day at the work was awarded as Best Employee of the month... The best part I learned the Time Value as we have to solve the customer queries with in the time limit and the target given. Management was exemplary. My co-workers were very good we always have competition which encourage us for the work and the growth. The hardest part is the working hours and to convince the new jonnies to do 24/7 working hours and specifically night shifts. Enjoyable part is to interact with new people.
Pros
Incentives, OverTime, dinner or lunch coupons, vouchers.
Cons
PF(provident fund), Breaks, leaves