IHCL

IHCL Work-Life Balance reviews

I love this Job because i love this work and its my passion. And my enjoyable part of this job is when my boss give me any project to do that and i feel that i get that because i Deserve that after that i work very hard to make perfectly that object.From childhood i love this work nd i want to make this work my life
IHCL holds to be the best as a reason for team work and joint efforts. P2P relationship is never down ridden at anypoint of time. Even the manager works as a leader.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
long hours of work.
- As a industrial trainee my responsibility was to observe the functioning of various departments of a Hotel - The motive of the training was to get exposed to way the industry functions. - The management had new ways to keep the employees motivated - The coworkers were kind and helpful - To cope up with the functions of different departments in a short period of time.
Pros
An Industry exposure in a 5 star hotel
Cons
Long hours of work
Really awesome place to work and learn. A bit hard on work-life balance buts its the industry's fault. The name of the TATA helps a lot in future development.
Very friendly work environment, lots of opportunities to prove your self, Time frame for promotions. Lots of activities as a part of JOY AT WORK PLACE. APPAISALS & JOB CHATS done at regular intervals. Overall satisfaction is very good.
Pros
Free Meals on Duty, Friendly Working Enviroment, Better Prospects, Vast Career Building Opportunities
Cons
Long Hours, Too much Dependent or reliable on 1 person, Very low pay master as compared to the competitors.