IICT

IICT Employee Reviews

its very wonderful oppertunity. i learned so much. here my job is project assistant now i'm doing recovery of hydrogen and chlorine from industrial waste hydrochloric acid. we [published paper on it.
Pros
minimum cost
Cons
in our institute the environment of working is very good and the management is very encouraging and also supportive towards Juniors . we can learn lot through experimental analysis.
Very secure place to work with all benefits and fun environment. Which is having rich pool of scientists and one of the oldest central government institute in India.
Daily i used to work with chemicals which are in nano sized materials. I learned team work with my co-lab mates they are so friendly and kind in nature because they helped me and motivated in my hard times. There isn't hardest part in my job because i enjoyed my job literally i felt like i 'm having a roller coaster on everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job was when my sample is ready for characterization so that i can work on SEM, TEM experimental equipment.
Pros
International and national Conferences on nano technology, Accomdation, medical facilities etc.
During the course of my tenure as a research fellow, I successfully completed the stereoselective synthesis of bioactive natural products such as Carolacton, 5,6-dihydrocineromycine B, (+)-Spongidepsin, cephalosporalide D, 11-α-methoxycurvularin and 11-β-methoxycurvularin and Novel malyngamide structural analogues as anticancer agents. I was involved in various industrial and academic research projects and I have few publications in reputed international journals, which include the work done in the area of synthesis and natural products. During this period, I got equipped with the skills of designing the total synthesis of natural products. In addition, I have acquired proficiency in the multi-step and large scale synthesis of important chiral compounds and their structural characterization-using modern spectroscopic techniques.