IIHT

IIHT Employee Reviews

It's a overall a good organization to work with . Sometimes work don't get recognized . It's good for people looking for general shift timings it's the best place to work
Fraud company and not worth to join companies like IIHT in india. India should band these companies and should not allow to join people other wise it will cause problem for people
The company invested in its employee and offered a series of programs that enables to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. The team members’ health and wellness their priority as well as reward them for their hard work.
Had a good practical environment with the live network infrastructure, Designing networks with different level of Protocols, troubleshoot; rectify the network and hardware level issues. Instruct the students about the basic and advance levels of networking concepts as well as the server concept.
Participating in software applications development; mapping requirements; participating in the finalization of product specifications and selection of techniques.
I am a dedicated person, I dedicated to my work. good atmosphere challenging task minimum gossips uplift to your career boost your positive attitude with the help of a workshop.
Pros
freedom
Cons
It's a good place to start your career as a fresher. But it's small budget company so don't expect a high pay from them. Management is quite poor there.
The most professional environment to work .Caring the employee and overall welfare of the staff. Concerned about the day to day activities of each and every individual.
Pros
Right time Remunartion
Cons
Reasonable timing of work schedule.
in simple words. IIHT, Infantry Road, Bangalore is the WORST. Never got salary on time. Upon that, 2 months salary wasn't paid , as they said no Sales were done. Even students, were not given good quality training. The only thought the management had, was to mint MONEY from the students
Pros
No pros
Cons
No salary on time
IIHT was a good organization to work with, probably they could have been better if they could have inculcated more professional environment in the work culture. Management of the organization was Technically sound and was always ready for new ideas.
Pros
Good to learn Technical Knowledge
Cons
Unprofessional environment, salary not on time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IIHT?
I have learned a lot of techniques and latest tactics to related our businesses.the best platform for a learning basement.I am happy to work this environment.
Pros
nothing else
Cons
nothing
Your work is independent to yourself, no one will interfere to other works, we can share our ideas freely and management is too sprotive to support us and learn more things to develop our carrier.
Pros
Based on work we will have full rights to do
Cons
its common on any company like us but we can ignore it becaouse work is our priroity.
Pros
I h ave been working with IIHT as a full time employee since a bove 1 yr.Nice place to work.
Cons
Nothing to say about cons of the IIHT.Here everything is fine.
Administration is good and professional communication. Time punctual and good atmosphere. Got a good experience from client locations too. Thank you .
I am working from past 1 year ,good work culture and opportunity to grow.,very good management no work pressure.colleagues are great they have helping nature.
Pros
Helping nature of management and team
Cons
nothing to say everything is fine
IIHT gives you the full freedom for work holic . Here you can work of your own thoughts and independent work without any pressure. Manager gives you full license to work with a proper manner and in right way. You can learn a lot more things and teach to others. Very friendly environment to work is pleasure is ours
Pros
No pressure on you
Cons
a little bit but thats not a matter
I’m a former Networking Trainer in IIHT, the work environment is cool. No much pressure for a person like me who complete the course on time. I never face and delays of delivering the salary or any other issues. It’s very good place to work .
Pros
working environment is good and seniors also very cooperative
Cons
nothing to say about cons
As a fresher i joined in IIHT, i am bit nervous how would be environment like ? But, after few days i came to know that here we can work very freely and enjoyable. As seniors are their and manager are very friendly we can learn inch to inch of work. work wise it stands the top best.
Pros
Best environment to learn new things.
Cons
i am happy about what we have in this company, nothing else
Client meeting and daily call up for requirement and feedback. Good work culture. Enjoyed working with team. Sourcing, screening and submitting suitable candidate for given requirement and get feedback from client
I am the owner of the IIHT Computer training institute franchisee, currently running in Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu. This is a partnership and I am one of the Managing Directors
It was basically Concept Marketing and was thougher than selling a product, anyway I enjoyed a lot, opened up new institutes in Ranchi and Kolkatta.
Pros
Na
Cons
Concept Marketing
  1. Employee Reviews