IIHT

IIHT Employee Reviews

It's a overall a good organization to work .

It's a overall a good organization to work with . Sometimes work don't get recognized . It's good for people looking for general shift timings it's the best place to work

Worst company ever, please don't join

Fraud company and not worth to join companies like IIHT in india. India should band these companies and should not allow to join people other wise it will cause problem for people

Fun loving place

The company invested in its employee and offered a series of programs that enables to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. The team members’ health and wellness their priority as well as reward them for their hard work.

Had a good practical environment with the live network infrastructure, Designing networks with different level of Protocols, troubleshoot; rectify the network and hardware level issues. Instruct the students about the basic and advance levels of networking concepts as well as the server concept.

Productive and great workplace

Participating in software applications development; mapping requirements; participating in the finalization of product specifications and selection of techniques.

good working atmosphere

I am a dedicated person, I dedicated to my work. good atmosphere challenging task minimum gossips uplift to your career boost your positive attitude with the help of a workshop.

Pros

freedom

Cons

Good place to work for freshers

It's a good place to start your career as a fresher. But it's small budget company so don't expect a high pay from them. Management is quite poor there.

Professional

The most professional environment to work .Caring the employee and overall welfare of the staff. Concerned about the day to day activities of each and every individual.

Pros

Right time Remunartion

Cons

Reasonable timing of work schedule.

Worst workplace

in simple words. IIHT, Infantry Road, Bangalore is the WORST. Never got salary on time. Upon that, 2 months salary wasn't paid , as they said no Sales were done. Even students, were not given good quality training. The only thought the management had, was to mint MONEY from the students

Pros

No pros

Cons

No salary on time

Good Place to work

IIHT was a good organization to work with, probably they could have been better if they could have inculcated more professional environment in the work culture. Management of the organization was Technically sound and was always ready for new ideas.

Pros

Good to learn Technical Knowledge

Cons

Unprofessional environment, salary not on time

Jobs at IIHT

See more jobs

Good Learning Organization

I have learned a lot of techniques and latest tactics to related our businesses.the best platform for a learning basement.I am happy to work this environment.

Pros

nothing else

Cons

nothing

superb experiance to work here

Your work is independent to yourself, no one will interfere to other works, we can share our ideas freely and management is too sprotive to support us and learn more things to develop our carrier.

Pros

Based on work we will have full rights to do

Cons

its common on any company like us but we can ignore it becaouse work is our priroity.

Excellent Work Place

Pros

I h ave been working with IIHT as a full time employee since a bove 1 yr.Nice place to work.

Cons

Nothing to say about cons of the IIHT.Here everything is fine.

Good Experience

Administration is good and professional communication. Time punctual and good atmosphere. Got a good experience from client locations too. Thank you .

comfortable to work

I am working from past 1 year ,good work culture and opportunity to grow.,very good management no work pressure.colleagues are great they have helping nature.

Pros

Helping nature of management and team

Cons

nothing to say everything is fine

Freedom For a Work Holic

IIHT gives you the full freedom for work holic . Here you can work of your own thoughts and independent work without any pressure. Manager gives you full license to work with a proper manner and in right way. You can learn a lot more things and teach to others. Very friendly environment to work is pleasure is ours

Pros

No pressure on you

Cons

a little bit but thats not a matter

nice place to work

I’m a former Networking Trainer in IIHT, the work environment is cool. No much pressure for a person like me who complete the course on time. I never face and delays of delivering the salary or any other issues. It’s very good place to work .

Pros

working environment is good and seniors also very cooperative

Cons

nothing to say about cons

Good place for a honest work

As a fresher i joined in IIHT, i am bit nervous how would be environment like ? But, after few days i came to know that here we can work very freely and enjoyable. As seniors are their and manager are very friendly we can learn inch to inch of work. work wise it stands the top best.

Pros

Best environment to learn new things.

Cons

i am happy about what we have in this company, nothing else

Working on Account

Client meeting and daily call up for requirement and feedback. Good work culture. Enjoyed working with team. Sourcing, screening and submitting suitable candidate for given requirement and get feedback from client

Own Business

I am the owner of the IIHT Computer training institute franchisee, currently running in Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu. This is a partnership and I am one of the Managing Directors

My First Job

It was basically Concept Marketing and was thougher than selling a product, anyway I enjoyed a lot, opened up new institutes in Ranchi and Kolkatta.

Pros

Na

Cons

Concept Marketing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIHT