IIHT

IIHT Employee Reviews for Faculty

3.3Pay & Benefits

iiht institue has been closed

iiht institue has been closed due to franchise owner which he doesn't given salary to the employees and did not take active part in management

Best Place to Be

More than a Company, IIHT (Indian Institute of Hardware Technology) is a Computer Institute which is such a good platform for learning & nurturing yourself to become a true professional.

Pros

A place to learn

Cons

Productive and fun workplace

 Provide a Technical Training to student of IIHT LTD. Jodhpur Centre (Rajasthan).  Manage, troubleshoot and quick response to student calls.  Manage, troubleshoot, installing Windows, Linux/Unix & varies software.  Managing, troubleshooting lab and student problems, queries and requirements.  Troubleshooting and maintenance of all components of Computer including SMPS, UPS, Keyboard, Mouse, Printer & Laptop

I am happy with Student

Some of my student were passed B.Tech from IIT and some are Undergraduate and some are Graduate but i teach them equally and i love to teach because no one is perfect in teaching and understanding so i keep all my effort to all of my student and i have good and useful experience for my further carrier .

proactive

mostly enjoyed as a lecture.faculties have good time . i always love to share knowledge.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

30 min

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IIHT?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIHT