IIHT

IIHT Employee Reviews for Systems Administrator

This is institute of hardware technology

Here I am working from few days but i had learn lot of things about system administrator work and my hardest job from here is troubleshooting the network connection and then the trainers are very friendly closed to the student and the management is work efficiently and working cultures are very nice.assembling the pc is my enjoyable parts of this institute

Pros

Placement training, workshop class

Cons

long distance travel

Not a good place to enrich your knowledge

Have had many ups and downs with this company, yet I'm thankful for the experience it has given me in these 2 years. Also thankful because I made a good bunch of friends here, could improve upon my leadership qualities, and providing training to the new set of people helped me get into depth of the work as well. So thanks to that!

Fun of work

Am happy to work in the field about more than six month.Am really pleasure to work under ur the above company .am working with full of commitment along the company.

Excellent place to improve our skills

Basic concepts are easy undestandable and hepled by the co workers but doing samething does not help us grow further so i suggest to Provide some corporate training on new technologies like AWS,AZURE .

Pros

good to learn

Cons

no cons

Good to Work

Good to Work in IIHT Happy to work with my co-workers The work environment of the company is good. People feel proud to be part of company as company provides full support to their employees in professional front.

System Adminstrator

Learned more about Hardware and Networking. Fun at work and enjoyed days at work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IIHT?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIHT