IIHT

IIHT Culture reviews

Clear

Good Place to work

IIHT was a good organization to work with, probably they could have been better if they could have inculcated more professional environment in the work culture. Management of the organization was Technically sound and was always ready for new ideas.

Pros

Good to learn Technical Knowledge

Cons

Unprofessional environment, salary not on time

Professional

The most professional environment to work .Caring the employee and overall welfare of the staff. Concerned about the day to day activities of each and every individual.

Pros

Right time Remunartion

Cons

Reasonable timing of work schedule.

comfortable to work

I am working from past 1 year ,good work culture and opportunity to grow.,very good management no work pressure.colleagues are great they have helping nature.

Pros

Helping nature of management and team

Cons

nothing to say everything is fine

Working on Account

Client meeting and daily call up for requirement and feedback. Good work culture. Enjoyed working with team. Sourcing, screening and submitting suitable candidate for given requirement and get feedback from client

This is institute of hardware technology

Here I am working from few days but i had learn lot of things about system administrator work and my hardest job from here is troubleshooting the network connection and then the trainers are very friendly closed to the student and the management is work efficiently and working cultures are very nice.assembling the pc is my enjoyable parts of this institute

Pros

Placement training, workshop class

Cons

long distance travel

It's early a good place for me

I can work freely, all my colleagues are very helpful. They always support me. E are like a family member. My juniors are also very hard working.

Productive and Fun work place

It was my first job, I learned many things, Handling the students, being nice with colleagues, hardest part of the job is heavy pressure, most enjoyable part is with my boss, he was too friendly and strict as well.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Learn about how to manage things and create a team for batter productivity. Working environment is encourage able and supportive for everyone who works here.

Not a place to join!

Work wise, the company is good. Products and services are good; had a good time as colleagues and National Manager were good. Was involved in Channel Support and also in Own Centre support. Tough times as HO never supported but was keen only in extracting money from partners and students.

Pros

Immediate circle always good, work culture is good, lot of free hand given

Cons

Salaries not paid in time, Vendor payments not made! PF money not returned! Absoultely robbers

professionally enriched experience and friendly atmosphere

I have learned lot of new skills and had a lifetime experience working with professionally mature and experienced people from different domains. Every individual in the workplace had lot of respect and friendly attitude towards each other during the working hours which made the worktime enjoyable. Hardest part of the job used to be working on the strategic and business growth planning for the next year a mid of strong competition from the other similar brand names in the competitive market.

Pros

Recognition certificate and monetary awards, Free team lunches every fortnight, big celebration on annual achivement of targets

Cons

long working hours during the month end and year end closure

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IIHT?

iiht

It is a great place to go to school and work for. All the people were nice and friendly. Management was very helpful and if you have any issues they are there to help you.

a one man show

small company provides training mainly to corporates on new IT launches, a one man show, no corporate culture

First Workplace

Great Experience supportive co-workers fun workplace learnt a lot

productive

a excellent firm for training industry. all excellent trainers are worked here and it is the iiht who create so many it persons for it industry.

institutional industry

we have 2 members in our team.manage all networking equipmentsreporting to h.o.d.

Pros

Cons

long hour

Good

Good.All my colleague's are very good and friendly.Has to be organised and more process oriented.

friendly atmosphere

good work culture,but lack of professionalism. will get more exposure in taking new responsibilities,but not in salary.

Pros

big brand name

Cons

salary wont get on time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIHT