IIHT

IIHT Job Security & Advancement reviews

Clear
3.4Job Security & Advancement

Good place to work for freshers

It's a good place to start your career as a fresher. But it's small budget company so don't expect a high pay from them. Management is quite poor there.

Fun loving place

The company invested in its employee and offered a series of programs that enables to pursue a career that fulfils their potential. The team members’ health and wellness their priority as well as reward them for their hard work.

good working atmosphere

I am a dedicated person, I dedicated to my work. good atmosphere challenging task minimum gossips uplift to your career boost your positive attitude with the help of a workshop.

Pros

freedom

Good Learning Organization

I have learned a lot of techniques and latest tactics to related our businesses.the best platform for a learning basement.I am happy to work this environment.

Pros

nothing else

Cons

nothing

comfortable to work

I am working from past 1 year ,good work culture and opportunity to grow.,very good management no work pressure.colleagues are great they have helping nature.

Pros

Helping nature of management and team

Cons

nothing to say everything is fine

My First Job

It was basically Concept Marketing and was thougher than selling a product, anyway I enjoyed a lot, opened up new institutes in Ranchi and Kolkatta.

Pros

Na

Cons

Concept Marketing

Training and palcement

i stated immediately after PGDIMS completion, I taught people computers and networking, learned a lot what i couldn't learn while i was studying. Also I a gain some knowledge to communicate with Company HR for the placement of students.

Pros

Training

Cons

limited growth

Fraud Cheater Company

Pathetic and Most Horrible experience of my Life, The Company is fraud and cheater right from the TOP Mgmt. They do not have intend to pay at all. I have left my 3 Months hard earned salary. After Extensive followups received post dated cheques which were dishonored.

Pros

Cons

Many

How to improve your knowledge in different activities done in school

currently i m working in a school and here i learn many things how to teach small kids and how to co ordinate with parents and children ... it is great experience ,,,,

Not a good place to enrich your knowledge

Have had many ups and downs with this company, yet I'm thankful for the experience it has given me in these 2 years. Also thankful because I made a good bunch of friends here, could improve upon my leadership qualities, and providing training to the new set of people helped me get into depth of the work as well. So thanks to that!

Best Place to Be

More than a Company, IIHT (Indian Institute of Hardware Technology) is a Computer Institute which is such a good platform for learning & nurturing yourself to become a true professional.

Pros

A place to learn

Learn & Share

Great place to showcase your skills, and proud to be a part one of India's largest IT Training institute. My Day start with excitement to share and learn new technologies.

Pros

Great place to showcase your skills

Cons

Limited Growth

A decent place to start one's career

IIHT Limited was a decent firm to start an entry level job. It was a good experience working with them as I got to know the practical implementation of various routing protocols used to establish a network. That job helped me to gain substantial knowledge for CCNA R&S exam.

Pros

Friendly and encouraging environment.

Cons

No health insurance provided.

Fun of work

Am happy to work in the field about more than six month.Am really pleasure to work under ur the above company .am working with full of commitment along the company.

good experienced working with IIHT.

Was good working with IIHT,got a chance to learn manythings. i have seen mine and company's growth as well. My co-workers are really good to work with,and have learnt a lot from them. i seriouly enjoyed being a part of IIHT.

Pros

salary

Cons

marketing

Job Satisfaction was there

I am very much satisfied with the Job assigned as a Placement Officer. It was nice that I have worked in this Company and is always willing to join and work there if opportunity is provided.

Excellent place to improve our skills

Basic concepts are easy undestandable and hepled by the co workers but doing samething does not help us grow further so i suggest to Provide some corporate training on new technologies like AWS,AZURE .

Pros

good to learn

Cons

no cons

productive and fun working

got experience of handling .Net team handled corporate batched across company attended many T3 i.e train the trainer programs which were really useful in solving technical doubts

Pros

learning experience

Cons

salary not on time

Good learning and Fun place

Lot of support from the management,fun at work,good management.Got an opportunity to learn and explore about sales and marketing.Learned business strategies and implementations.

technicaal trainer

2 hours per batch less students more public training & less corporate training career growth was good started career from here jovial team members

Pros

good to work

review on company

i have got well hardware & networking experienced knowledge from my organisation. technical qualification: network administrator for 2years & till date

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIHT