IIHT

IIHT Management reviews

Clear

Good place to work for freshers

It's a good place to start your career as a fresher. But it's small budget company so don't expect a high pay from them. Management is quite poor there.

Worst workplace

in simple words. IIHT, Infantry Road, Bangalore is the WORST. Never got salary on time. Upon that, 2 months salary wasn't paid , as they said no Sales were done. Even students, were not given good quality training. The only thought the management had, was to mint MONEY from the students

Pros

No pros

Cons

No salary on time

Good Place to work

IIHT was a good organization to work with, probably they could have been better if they could have inculcated more professional environment in the work culture. Management of the organization was Technically sound and was always ready for new ideas.

Pros

Good to learn Technical Knowledge

Cons

Unprofessional environment, salary not on time

superb experiance to work here

Your work is independent to yourself, no one will interfere to other works, we can share our ideas freely and management is too sprotive to support us and learn more things to develop our carrier.

Pros

Based on work we will have full rights to do

Cons

its common on any company like us but we can ignore it becaouse work is our priroity.

comfortable to work

I am working from past 1 year ,good work culture and opportunity to grow.,very good management no work pressure.colleagues are great they have helping nature.

Pros

Helping nature of management and team

Cons

nothing to say everything is fine

Homely work culture

I have gained a lot here with IIHT by conducting recruitment drives, Seminars, Workshops I have learned to give an Introduction to a guest lecture I am servicing students to become colorful in their future I have also gained knowledge in event management The retail activity is the happiest work here to meet students out of college and spend time happily and make that time become useful by giving some tips which would be helpful for their future

This is institute of hardware technology

Here I am working from few days but i had learn lot of things about system administrator work and my hardest job from here is troubleshooting the network connection and then the trainers are very friendly closed to the student and the management is work efficiently and working cultures are very nice.assembling the pc is my enjoyable parts of this institute

Pros

Placement training, workshop class

Cons

long distance travel

Its a friendly and family like environment....

Its a nice place to work....we work there and the employee and employers all live like a family...its a friendly environment.... Management are always ready to help us if we need any help or guidance... :)

Pros

We can take leave or leave early in times of emergency...they understand us

Cons

No holidays even on public holiday

challenging job

hectic days, operations job was sometimes extended after office hours extended work hours....no benefits great team and colleagues at work....same cannot be said abt management. disparity in scale of pay

Pros

health insurance was available

Cons

no overtime pay or not great benefits

iiht institue has been closed

iiht institue has been closed due to franchise owner which he doesn't given salary to the employees and did not take active part in management

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IIHT?

Full Authority to give and take your Business

Nobody can prevent you take new steps for success. Always initiative with good location and good approach towards business

Pros

Management have good conditions

Cons

Effort have to be done alone

Good learning and Fun place

Lot of support from the management,fun at work,good management.Got an opportunity to learn and explore about sales and marketing.Learned business strategies and implementations.

good

Not Bad but more pressure learning and updating our skills day to day management people are easy to mingle with each other

very good enviornment for work

Management and Office enviornment so good. At IIHT i learn so many new and productive things..here i gain too much knowledge about my job

Pros

free lunch

Cons

long hour

nil

I have learnt lot of things from this company as I have been reporting to the CEO of the company.

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

Fun work place

Too many employees, low visibility, work life balance can be difficult .

Pros

Hr policies

Cons

Salary is less as compared to other Companies

iiht

It is a great place to go to school and work for. All the people were nice and friendly. Management was very helpful and if you have any issues they are there to help you.

productive

its good experience to worked with the team of iiht.. i handled back office work and some sales work too. the management is very good and helpful. the hardest part of the job is sales work because i am not from sales line thats why..

Knowledge hub

I enjoyed my job because I like to transfer my knowledge .I had learned many things from there.The management was superb.My co-workers was co-operative.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long duration

Productive & Fun workplace

I manage a team of 9, which includes counselors, Marketing Executives, Trainers and System Engineer.

Non productive and useless workplace

Sundaydon't belive any one,responsible less managementi don't know

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIHT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• IIHT