IIMT Group of Colleges

IIMT Group of Colleges Employee Reviews

India11 reviews

Mixed Reviews, Faculty also indulge in admission call

Delivering Sessions, generation content, additional events work. good culture work-life balance working hours are good poor salary structure Faculty also indulge in admission call.

Poor and stressful work palace.

IMT College is a very poor college. Due to this, useless colleges will not be found in the entire NCR.that deducts salary without any means, puts work stress.I advise everyone that never do job in iIMT college

IIMT Group of Colleges insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment

Decent Experience

After working with big brand names in Corporate, it was a good learning experience for me to face a big gathering of students on daily basis across various streams - Management, Engineering, Journalism, Polytechnic, Computers Science etc. and teach them with their inter personal skills for the betterment of their future. It's been a challenging and yet encouraging exposure which has definitely brought loads of respect as a trainer.

nothing

here is very different from other places where i worked , here is not a well management , every one is his own manager and the senior persons don't care about to management handle ! they can't take any responsibility , they board to others and tollarate to all !

Pros

as a part of salary

Cons

24 hours

Provide environment for design & developement

Good for development of new ideas& scientist research environment. Give good working environment. But the management of this college is very bad. But good for students carrier.

Its a very good plateform to learn and earn,

IIMT is great place to work , Management is very supportive and work culture is very motivating . In my long span of years i have never seen that some body is going to fire.So we all working here ,find this palce as secure palce to work. Initives are always welcome here, if these intitives are helpful in the growth of students.

Pros

Work culture and job security

Cons

All saturdays are not off

Productive & Fun Place

A great place to work where you are allowed to put in your 100% with no pressure. You are allowed to be your own and take the ownership of whatever you do.

Poductive and a good place to make perfect.

I have learnt a lot of experience in my job filed and in my life. I am working with a good management. My co-workers are very supportive.

Good place to work for Acedimisions

A good place to work in Meerut as being the biggest educational institution.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Growth

Full with new experiences

the hardest part of my job was to teach that kind of student who do not want to learn.

Good workplace

learned to work in a team & to be a mutitasking employee with great enthusiasm. there is a very good working culture, supportive management and friendly co-workers.

Pros

good increments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IIMT Group of Colleges. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IIMT Group of Colleges with