IITM

IITM Employee Reviews

Provides smooth surrounding to work and colleagues are much more friendly that no discrimination is shown among employees of higher level and lower level. Highly recommended.
IIT in an educational institutions they work on research as well as management science and focus on research area specially technology based research and development of country
A place to learn. Getting a salary at the correct time. I learned Manual Testing. How to write a Test Case for an application. How to Log Issues. I learned Automation Testing.
Very good work, and helping so many citizens of india like me, heartily thank you so much, thanks a lot....... It helps to get a deserved job for the deserved candidates...
This was the first experience as an Assistant Professor with this institute .. Many students whom I taught at graduation level in Business Administration programme are doing or have done higher studies from Canada. 100 prevent placement support to the students.. Peer group is very friendly and helpful. One of the best institutes under IP unibersity to Persue Bachelor Program in Computer Application and Business Administration.
Those who know about IIT also know about universal fraternity. Intellectuals are supposed to be working here on varied problems of the society and try to solve them using technology
Pros
Cordial relationship develops and promotes broadmindedness
Cons
Violence against cattle..hen and goat
Great research culture. Superb research facilities. Highly friendly colleagues. Unlimited fun at workplace. Power house of the knowledge. Highly talented and supportive supervisors.
It was a small learning center in Barnaul haryana but now closed and there is no need to tell about it much more. It was a great learning center of Punjab technical university. Work life balance is good but not better it had only two employees.
Cons
Nice to work Greenary Place to work Nice Canteen to eat foods Friends are so many Its good company to do jobs its helpful in any kind of situation
Pros
Free snaks
Cons
Long tour
It was very good and comfortable for me to work over here. I was somewhat satisfied.
Cons
work in was very good and i learnt lots of thing. my co workers was very co-operative. management was nice