IKF Technologies Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

India18 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Not good

Job culture not good Salary not appropriate HR manager not good Company culture is not good No promotional attitude No promotional growth No yearly increment

its most valuable site

I am also like this site. So I will be reply this site. Above the information are true. My father have to arrange very urgently a fixed office job. ndncnn dsnnncc fnl; dsd jddsd; fhhfdfsjsnvnvfm

Insights into IKF Technologies Ltd

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Time and location flexibility

It was fun

Had a great time in that office ..Learned a lot.I learned how to work in pressure. How to handel customers and other people, it was great experience .

Comfortable environment and not hectic

This company has a very friendly environment and one can work there on their comfort level. One can easily balance their work and their job. There are few glitches with the organisation like delay in salary.

Pros

Comfortable environment

fun workplace

it is to good company.here i will work one months in this company. dishtv is only process to run in ikf it is an vpo sector.i learn to more about it knowledge.

Pros

Free lunches

Productive and Good Work culture

Co-workers are good Learned a lot in IKF Technologies Ltd Geographically is very hard to work in North East but still enjoyed

Pros

Learning

Cons

Salary

A company with good work culture & sound ethical practices

This company provides a very good learning platform where beginners can hone their skillsets. The co-workers always extend their helping hands.This company throws challenges in day to day work.Subsequently provides enough chances to tide over challenges.

Pros

employee friendly working environment

Cons

Long working hours

Productive & Funcenter

IKF is a very good company to work in. Till date I didn't find any issues.... Co- worker's as well as the seniors in the office are very supportive.

Earning & Learning both under the same roof

There has been learning throughout specially under the guidance of the supervisors which helped in excelling the skills.

Comfortable to work in this company, co-workers are always helpful, learn lots of things from them, which made my career easy in this company.

Pros

er activities

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKF Technologies Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • IKF Technologies Ltd
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?