IKS Health

IKS Health

IKS Health Employee Review

nice company to work with

its my plesure that i got an opportunity to work with iks, totally diffrent journey from a practicing doctor to medical writer. i must say if anyone wanna gain good knowlage about US health culture IKS is the best platform to work and grow.thanks

Pros

good learning opportunity

Cons

sometimes become lengthy

Kind of ok

The company is good .nice work life balance somewhat stressful same as every corporate company.
Same location

Stressful, non supportive work culture

Stressful work.Inefficient team managers.Senseless HR.Ignorant management.That's all the things that makes IKS super pathetic to work.Only thing good with me was, I had super good colleagues who later became my best friends. Which suffice the negatives, but resigning IKS was best decision I took.
Same location

It's kind of mixed place to work

The company really gives attractive package at the cost of your personal time. If you have time management you can definitely get done earlier or on time but that depends on your supervisor. Moreover the worst dept here is the management and IT. These two people have nothing to do just trouble every one around. Everything will be going smooth and suddenly they come up with some really not required impractical things and will terminate you if you don't accept. That's very unfair and wrong.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKS Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IKS Health with

• IKS Health
  • nice company to work with