IKS Health

IKS Health Employee Reviews

India193 reviews

salarypolicylearnsupportivehealthhealthcaregrowthsecurity

Unstable policies

Policies are unstable and they change frequently. Management is not good at cluster level which impacts the work culture and unbiased environment can be sensed.

Na

Data driven policy. Just take decision only on the basis of data which are far away from the fact. Credit seeking mentality. Very high vertical chain of management. Uncompetent, unskilled managers and assistant managers.

Pros

Na

Cons

Never join this company

Insights into IKS Health

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good place to Learn RCM

The work involved was very interesting it would more fun if the management took necessary steps it should have taken. It is a place to work for on who wants to make a great career in Revenu Cycle Management (RCM)

Overall Good

Overall Good and Help in Getting New Experience. This my new Non-clinical Good experience.Just 8 -9hour of time shift , New folks new experience , semi-adjustable and Friendly environment.

Good for an initial experience

Training period is the only period in this company where you can enjoy a lot. Scribing for medical professionals can be a hassle if you are a first timer. Management is not so great. Hardest part of the job is sitting in front of the computer for a period of 9 hours.

Stressful environment with no work life balance

The company pays well but there is no work life balance. Very stressful environment. Very highly micro management and the environment is stressful. Would never recommend any one.

Unorganized work ethics

Good for people who want's to grow in Healthcare domain but not good for other domains. Management is unsure of plans & how to execute and retain their employees.

useless

useless company, I will never recommend to join this useless organisation. Management is vulgar and uneducated, they do not have value of true and quality employee

April 26, 2020
Dear reviewer, we thank you for your time to review our organization. We would however, like to take this opportunity to address your issues and try to resolve them in the best possible manner. We as an organization, follow an open door policy and believe in transparency. Please feel free to reach out to the Human Resources team at hrforyou@ikshealth.com for any doubts, queries or grievances and we would try to come back to you with the best possible resolution from our end.

Great and fun place to work at with supportive colleagues

Working at IKS is not always fun; however, it is not that stressful. People are supportive, but you get daily deadlines, and need to finish the day's work before leaving. The people and seniors are supportive, and is a great place to learn new things. My language and writing skills improved a lot by working at IKS. Management is good. The hardest part was completing the work before deadline, and working under pressure some days, and meeting the preferences of the provider. The most enjoyable part was the rewards that they used to give at the end of the month to appreciate your work.

April 26, 2020
Dear reviewer, thank you for your time to review our organization and we appreciate your honesty. We value your inputs and always hoped to provide you with the best working environment and opportunities, which are aligned with your professional growth aspirations and continue to remain the employer of your choice.

Average workplace

Just concentrate on your assigned work on daily basis. Should be self motivated and learn and explore as much as you can apart from daily work assigned.

Good to start your career lots of learning.

It has good systems for beginners, need to review salaries of experience people who are in system. Good process for it member, sometime policies get affected by operations team. Need to give more Indian holidays.

Unfriendly Environment

The Company is in a good stead to work for however the environment, especially for India folks, is a bit discomforting with no focus on work life balance.

Good company

I was fresher when I join iks..... iks is good place to learn health care.... they spend good amount of time on employees for training...... good place for learning.....

good place to start up.

Sometimes the work is demanding of you. Work culture is good. Workplace is welcoming and appealing. Management is not very competent and the follow back is weak.

April 26, 2020

Best place to learn new skills

Best place to learn new skills. Get to learn new tools and technologies. Flexible working hours Friendly environment Easily manage work life balance.

Productive and fun workplace

It is a good place to work for a short period of time. However, there isn't much learning involved or many opportunities for personal development. Taking the mentioned into consideration, salary can be better.

Not sure

Very worst company i ever seen in the medical billing very different management team they not think about personal life of others more over daily 15 hours is working hours

Pros

Cons

Excellent work place

Good work place and healthy environment. Overall 3 plus years Accounts receivable Revenue cycle management process includes All denied claim, Providers or Doctors Credentialing issues, Creating Client request information, Searching for new updates from claim’s billing or for denial and more.

April 26, 2020

Overall a good work environment.Lots of training provided.But the company needs to focus in terms of employee satisfaction & needs to have an efficient management.

April 26, 2020

Good

Professional trainers and HR team. Excellent infrastructure. Good salary. Immediate growth. Good canteen with variety of food options available for breakfast and lunch.

April 26, 2020

Very goog place to enhance your knowledge and skills.

Try to cope up with the pattern of work. Take seriously the job your doing for the doctors from USA, because every word you're writing is gonna be answerble for them from every aspect, medicoleagle or insurance.

April 26, 2020

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IKS Health. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement