Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd logo
Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd

Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

more intresting work culture and people over there..

adorable and unexpressable working culture...too much better environment and kind,understanding people. helping and motivational people around you.work culture and process people were too helpful and they always help others liftupment and overall development.

Learning and just working

There is a chance that you can learn alot at iksula, but it is possible only if the trainer is not selfish, coz it is difficult to find non-selfish trainer at iksula.

Pros

Unlimited Breaks and no barriers

Cons

No Salary Benefits, zero Job Work/Life Balance, no job security

Fun Workplace

I had been welcomed as a human being more than an employee, which was the best part of this job. From colleagues to management, everyone has contributed in creating a jolly environment at Iksula.

Good environment but low salary

Iwididjjdhdhdhehdhdhdhehhdhehdhhshshdhdxhdbdxhwrjxzjedjxjxjhrhxhhshexhhsbevdxhjdjdxjsjhdhedjxhhshrdhhxhdhxhxhehhsjxjsiiwidkskkwkkwooeeisijsidjwjwwjejjs

Pros

Good Environment

Cons

Low salary

Good environment for work, but there is no job security about the job. Good average salary. Lot's of work pressure. Friendly job culture. Supportive seniors.

Politics

If you are working in iksula so firstly you will have to learn some politics, because if you are working good but you are not laughing on the jokes of the boss. So next day you will have to face a some problem. I have lots of words but i will only share Joke part portion.

It was a nice organisation to start your career initially. But later the company was a disaster.

Not many good things about Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd. The only good thing was I got exposure. Later in 2019, the company was itself a downfall and it is continuing to be so. I would recommend not to work there.

Pros

No pros (If we are talking about today's condition)

Cons

The management has zero ability to manage, The managers create whole new breed of english, They hire 12th passed too, Anything to get money, Lots of pressure, No care for employees, Salary is too less

That's company not provide job security

Company give information by mail but they didn't get you any notice period before termination, they cheat with employees. They deduct salary.make own policy

Good

Good culture and people's excellent working environment. All senior help to work and all are good behaved with junior. No pressure give any process Overall good culture

Iksula is a great paltform to work

iksul is good company to work for college students but there is no growth that why i left iksula but for beginner it is good i love the shift timimng morning and afternoon

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd?

Good company for beginner to start with and take an experience in ecommerce field also learn the basic things about excel.

It is a good company for beginner to start with. The one can learn the most of the things and also experience in ecommerce field and also learn about the basic things about excel.

Experience with Iksula Company

My experience of working in Iksula company has been very good. The team I worked with at the iksula company. they also supported me. Overall, I learned this by being a part of iksula company. How employees work in an organization.

It is good place to work

I grab knowledge at iksula and have a great experience there because it is my first job. Iksula is very good place to work and helps in growth in future.

Buzzing Work Environment

Employees are collaborative and the work environment is just the right amount of fun and work. Great place to work at!

Not Recommeded

The content team in Iksula is not a great place to work. The managers promise you things but do not deliver. You will certainly have to work more than your shift as the work assigned is always more than your working hours.

Lots to learn, great place to work

If you are young, like sports tournaments every quater then this is the place to work. Be ready for extra time investment for meeting deadlines. Overall great place to learn and earn.

Productive and fun workplace

Iksula is a great platform to start our career in non technical field. There is IT department also, we can apply for the IT sector if we have knowledge about it. Great service and management, its a employee friendly company, you can grow if you work there seriously. Iksula support us for any stage. Thank you !!

Pros

Free coffee, tea, boil water, medicines available anytime during job session.

Cons

Salary cycle is ok but increament is only based on performance and dedications for the work.

Awesome Workplace

You get to learn a lot in Iksula especially things about E-Commerce. The workplace is awesome and the seniors are very helpful. Management and HR are also very helpful.

Pros

Flexible work timings, good work culture.

Cons

No growth in profile after a certain point.

Full time BA

A good company to start with. Flexible work hours in some situations allowed. Young crowd and decent HR's. Not so Good Appraisals. Open culture and friendly staff. No cafeteria though.

Fun to work with but pay is very less

youll get paid really less for the amount of hours you put in. Direct supervisors are really helpful and nice but upper management is really arrogant.

A typical day at work normally starts at 10 am and ends at 8 pm. Typically, the average day at Iksula is one that involves both creativity and hard work. I have worked at Iksula as a Trainee Business Analyst, a Business Analyst, and an E-commerce senior executive. Like most workplaces, the environment at Iksula involves both team spirit and a self-conscious effort towards doing a better job than you did the day before.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd with