Iksula

Iksula Employee Reviews

India18 reviews

Good job

Nice work place,good bience,work culture is also, activities during diwali and nomination inspires the employees to work more hard.The most enjoyable part is the work and the pressure regarding its completion

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Time tracker

It was waste of time there is no growth

There is no scope for learning, there is no importance of education. The work environment is not good you have to adjust if you work there. increment is not good

Iksula insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

Awsome Place to Work

I will Be Honered to Work this place. I Love that place I m leaving this job Because some family reason. If I get a chance again to work I cannot miss that chance again

Challenging and fun work place

Its an good and challenging job as i wish just there timing and seniour behaviour not comfortable.all were egoistic,this is the one fault which makes me to leave.

Fun Work place

Good job environment. Good culture. They have multiple process in Airoli, Navi Mumbai. Have good staff, have helping hand, understand each and every resource.

Best Place to Work

Best Place to Work. Friendly Managers. Flexible Work Timings. Learnt many tools during my tenure at Iksula. Got the opportunity to work on the best projects. Work Culture has been great here.

fun workplace

The company was great but the employer job its not secure......the work place is awsm..nd the relation between senior nd employee its like a friends.....

Was fun working at Iksula

Overall great experience working in Iksula as we learned lots of products description and interacting with clients throughout. Co-workers were helpful, all the functions have been held their. Good and best experience working as Senior Ecommerce Executive.

Pros

Pick and drop facilities

Cons

Productive and a good place to develop skills in Microsoft office.

It was my first job. The experience helped me to learn Microsoft excel functions and also gave me a good experience of Time management. The company also gave me a great exposure in terms of work culture

Pros

Free Coffee

Cons

Timings

company with good projects

1.They have very good projects. 2.Culture is worst. 3.No proper Management. 4.Work life is hectic. 5.Policies are worst.

Friendly atmosphere

In ikslua it is a very friendly and happening atmosphere form morning to evening it's a great day. I have learnt various new things and is very much thankful to it.

Productive and fun place

They are not giving salary as per work load and process, and also they are not paying for extra hours. Otherwise other things are good like their working environment.

productive&fun Culture

This is good place to work and have a family nature . because of some person employs feel they are not independent to work .

Pros

free tea & coffee

Cons

daily routine

fun workplace

The day start is normal but day end is not sure. I mean the going time was not confirm with low salary. I learned in fact i earn Photoshop well here. The retouch and maintaining shadows take lots of time but work was interesting. Once u got work, you are not able to move anywhere. The management of Iksula is pretty good and clean. all things are Organised instantly when u need theme. We work like a team. The hardest part of this job is you never know when u will leave for home.

Pros

coffee time

E commerce executive

Cataloging for the US, UK & AU geographies Mining different kinds of information for the particular product catalogs. Managing the data of the product so as to enrich a user experience. Analyze whether the Product is mapped to the correctly and providing the feedback for the same. Categorizing the product in appropriate class and creating option information. Include an optimized product title. A creative description that relates to the product uses, materials used, dimensions, colors and weight. Product cataloging elements such as product price, attributes, shipping options and image. Listing product in appropriate category and class. Gathering and using data through web contacts and social media. Sharing Excel sheet for quality check and error free product data. To maintain the content of the project and delivering the said data to the client by maintaining the hygiene lines. Team Handling. Taking up roles and responsibilities when needed.

Enjoyable working days

The working day start with starts from 10am to 7pm. This company is at andheri east, Marol naka . The travelling is bit hard for reach on time. I am working as a junior executive in iksula. My work is isolating and retouching the images. i learned whole Photoshop tools, techniques in different ways. everyday i learned something new from my co workers. Management is good not so satisfactory but good. The iksula premises is good. lunch timing and tea timing is good. my co-workers are talkative and helpful. we are working like a team. The hardest part of the job is travelling and on leaving time work. the travelling is very time consuming. in rainy days its horrible. Leaving time work means they give me one batch of images to produce is on leaving time ( 7 pm). the most enjoyable part is iksula's Monthly Party.

Great leadership team makes sure that every deserving employee gets to learn and advance in career

Excellent workplace

Manifold learning as people are allowed to mingle with other people with different qualifications and have freedom to learn without unnecessary permissions. Good work environment and playful energetic people to work with.

Pros

Freedom of dress semi-formally during weekdays

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Iksula. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Iksula with